• Customer Ratings

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1966122 on Mar 16, 2012

Works perfect with my newborn and my 6 y.o. child. very fast cure for dipper rash and any kind of rush.

Great product!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on May 14, 2012

Very good product for my baby´s bottom rash, it cleared it up over night. I´ll be back for more.

Love it!

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Jun 28, 2012

The only thing I don't like very much is the price... It is expencive, especially for the use I make.... I use it just about everything: diaper rush, insects bites, burns .... and it works perfectly! Οτι καλύτερο έχω βρει για τσιμπίματα και εγκάυματα. Πολύ καλό για τον ερεθισμό από την πάνα ή γενικότερα για τον ερεθισμό... Φροντίζω να έχω παντα μαζί μου.

incredible

Posted by marcosandrey on Jul 13, 2012

I bought this product thinking that it would not solve many things. But some just use it with all my son's diaper rash. We do not need to use large amounts, only a little amount of it ended up with all my son's diaper rash. Congratulations iHerb for selling only quality products.

Good!

Posted by 4980487683144028897 on Jul 14, 2012

It's suitable for my baby,and it smells good!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2217486 on Jul 18, 2012

Good

good

Posted by 5456503492187001538 on Jul 22, 2012

it is good.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Jul 27, 2012

I think this product is a miracle cream - not only does it sort out diaper rash or any other boo boo for my baby, it also doubles up as a wonderful moisturising night cream for mummy. Love this!

Best product- too hight price for small amount....

Posted by Victoria-Israel on Jul 28, 2012

It rescue me from burns on my hand- so for the bottom of my baby it be perfect!

Mama's gift

Posted by CarinaGuok on Aug 03, 2012

This is the best balm that I have ever tried on my baby's bottom. Whenever my baby develops rashes from long use of diapers, I would apply this magic potion on her and lo behold the redness will go away. On top of that, it helps relieves itchiness and mozzie bites.