• Reviews | English

All natural and does a wonderful job at keeping my baby's bottom smooth and sore-free!

Posted by 5364698044247189572 on May 01, 2014

The bottom balm is all natural, non-toxic and my baby, who has sensitive skin, has never reacted to this product. I have used it when my baby's bottom has shown the slitest redness, and the bottom balm helps the skin find it's natural balance again within hours. Its soothing and healing properties should be enough for any parent to want to use such a wonderful and natural product on their precious baby's bottom. I have used other products in this series as well and can't speak highly enough about them! Thank you Iherb for having this product line!!

A life saver

Posted by WonderfulReverie on May 06, 2014

Works wonderfully at healing any redness anywhere. I've been using this faithfully since my baby was a newborn and that was over a year ago. I'm on my 5th jar!

Great balm

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 20, 2013

I bought this to my friend who gave birth recently (her baby is 2 weeks old now). Her baby has dry skin and apparently this balm helped him very much.

Great product that works!

Posted by 4994210477759800270 on Mar 25, 2013

The product is worth purchasing as it works much better that any other baby bottom cream over the counter. It also works as insect repellent.

good

Posted by 5010861583954492716 on Apr 02, 2013

good

if you have a baby you need this!

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013

simply the best balm for your baby. just order it when it is available

GOOD

Posted by 4759842072079077473 on Jan 16, 2013

GOOD

很好用

Posted by 5760444367616175265 on Feb 01, 2013

对红屁股等皮肤问题很管用

Great Stuff

Posted by Littlelady on Feb 07, 2013

As mentioned as the product details ... Buying a second jar after first used

Really our family's 'first-aid-in-a-jar'!

Posted by 5062487126600753032 on Mar 08, 2013

Mostly I use it on my baby's bum as diaper rash cream. Didnt mind putting more knowing that it is organic and without harmful chemicals. But I also use it for the family to treat mosquito bites, minor cuts, rashes, etc. Love it and had bought many jars! Totally recommend it!