very good

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

I love this shampoo and body wash. granted that it's not tear-free, but it makes my fussy baby calms down during her bath. And we love the smell as it's not over-powering. The most important thing is that EMAB products has made my baby rash-free.

1등 아기 바쓰

Posted by 5393767837571777160 on Sep 09, 2014

궁비 세제쓰다가 아무리 씻겨내도 헹궈지질 않아서 엔젤베이비로 바꿨어요. 물 몇번만 묻혀도 싹 헹궈지니 아가목욕시간이 확줄고 덕분에 제 팔도 덜아프네요. 엄마를 살리는 바쓰에요. 추천합니다

Smells good

Posted by 4895774407236368134 on May 20, 2015

Like the smell & doesn't dry baby's skin

Good

Posted by 4707197647836606895 on Jul 01, 2013

Value for money.

very good

Posted by 5261243225041209783 on Feb 07, 2014

Good scent good wash

Excellent

Posted by tylcyl on Mar 03, 2014

Good for my daughter and husband sensitive skin..

Wonderful Shampoo for Soft, Curly Hair and Great Value

Posted by 5009252728379294537 on May 20, 2016

I first stumbled upon this brand's shampoo a while ago when I was shopping around for a sulfate free shampoo at Costco in South Korea, where I am currently living. The bottle lasted me for months and made my hair so soft. I've tried other natural shampoo brands like California Baby, but the difference is unreal. I don't want to use anything else on my hair now (and Costco doesn't seem to carry it anymore). So, I knew I had to order off of iherb asap. (Thanks for the fast shipping iherb, ordering from South Korea was significantly easier than I had originally heard). The gentleness of the shampoo makes it so that I do wash my hair more often, but the foam dispenser makes the shampoo last a long time. I have curly hair as well and if I am not colouring my hair or damaging it in other ways, I usually don't even need to use conditionner when I use this shampoo consistently, or I just use a tiny drop. People often insist that I must be using some oils or other treatments or something in my hair, but really I don't do much besides using this shampoo, combing my hair in the shower after rinsing, and then letting it air dry without touching it. The curls are perfect and my hair feels super light, healthy, and so, so soft. It also makes a great body wash for my sensitive skin. The only issue I have I guess, is that I first bought the orange-vanilla scented one and thought that once it ran out (and I just couldn't take using any other shampoos - either they were mad expensive and ran out too fast or just didn't soften my hair in the same way)I would try the lavendar "vanilla." I tend to be picky with lavendar in general, but usually am more into florals rather than fruits. This is completely a matter of personal preference but I think I actually prefer the orange-vanilla scent over the lavendar. The vanilla is much more noticeable in the orange one (usually not my thing but actually smells nice in this shampoo), and I would have liked to smell more vanilla to soften the lavendar scent but I just can't detect it at all. So, next time I will definitely buy the other scent (that will take a few months considering how long the bottle lasts).

Great

Posted by 5486162905903391011 on Aug 09, 2016

I like it a lot. Lasts for long. Like the ingredients. Before I started using this product my kids used to have a bit of rash from sweating in the summer. But since I use this soap they had almost no rash. Just one thing: cannot leave it on the body for more than a minute because it dries the skin a bit and starts to itch.

令人放鬆的氣味

Posted by 5740773949940651887 on Oct 29, 2016

我的6個月小Baby很喜歡 氣味自然 對皮膚不刺激 一按出泡泡,使用很方便,耐用。開一盆暖水,按3下,已經足夠 而且Earth mama angel baby還是有機產品,非常滿意

makes my skin dry

Posted by 5565590904346147441 on May 08, 2016

The after feel is squeaky clean kind just like Castile soap which I don't like. So nope, not for me.