Not bad

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Apr 15, 2014

A bit oily i dislike the way it feels on my lips but for over night it's nourishing. Nt the best over night treatment though so only 3 stars

bitter...

Posted by Reviewer1393989 on Feb 12, 2014

I keep trying new organic lip balms...this one was more a miss then a hit. The coconut smell was a bit too strong (hey, you put it just under your nose...), the consistency is very soft, melts really easily (not so much of a problem, but gets used really fast because of this). But what really bothered me was the bitter taste, will not buy again. The one I keep coming back to is Weleda, makes my lips plump overnight.

lovely smell

Posted by 4672056316858743374 on May 01, 2014

I love the smell of this product. It feels very moisturizing. The texture is quite greasy though.

還好…

Posted by 5027323225780198102 on Aug 30, 2014

價格是不錯,塗上後也沒有膩膩的感覺,而且還有香香的椰子味,只是滋潤度不夠高,嘴唇會有點點脫皮。

Pretty Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2830387 on Sep 29, 2014

Nice scent. No discernable taste. Seems to keep my lips moist for hours. Will probably try the other flavors. Price is reasonable.

Oily

Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Feb 19, 2015

Melts instantly on the lips, but it dosen't feel like it gets absorbed. So you get oily lips that taste guite nice.

Received and update result later

Posted by ChisaHolly on Sep 05, 2015

Pending reivew

Nothing special

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

The product is alright, the consistency is maybe a little too soft when kept in room temperature.

Super hydrating

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on Jun 03, 2016

Well, although at first I was madly in love with it, after a week it started to develop a strange smell on my lips - something that reminds me of mushrooms. It is super hydrating, but the smell kills me.

good

Posted by 4641835143288369259 on Aug 25, 2014

good