Great product

Posted by TatsZunac on Jan 12, 2015

I am on my 8th months of pregnancy and already got a 2nd bottle. Absolutely love this product in conjunction with bio oil as cream is not greasy and easily absorbs. Got the product for my baby shower 2 months ago and really works for me. No stretch marks so far. Please note I have been using bio oil before and still add couple of drops to the cream. Bio oil is too greasy and cream just adds this beautiful texture. Recommend to use it that way if you are after no stretchy belly ladies...

not satisfied

Posted by 4668430943391927193 on Jan 06, 2015

The smell is not good at all it absorbs really fast and skin dries really fast

Nice lotion

Posted by LiubaB on Oct 01, 2014

This does not really have a consistency of butter. It is more like a regular body lotion. Smells herbal, I like the scent, but might be too intense for some people. I can't say if it has an effect on stretch marks, as I was lucky enough not to get any during my pregnancy, but I keep using it on my belly, thighs and breast post-partum as well. Good moisturiser, absorbs fast and is very light.

best lotion ever

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on Sep 21, 2014

this lotion is super rich, yet not greasy at all. used it during my pregnancy, no stretch marks! even heals dry hands.

Nice basic cream

Posted by 4705239437647645983 on Sep 19, 2014

Mild smell, nice basic cream!

Very rich

Posted by 4854421753282173673 on Apr 08, 2014

I used it my early pregnancy. My body was just way too dry, I had to find something super rich. It was the right one for my skin. After using a bottle, my skin got way better.

Won`t buy again

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Mar 14, 2014

Not impressed by this body butter. The smell made me feel sick and i did not like the way i made my skin feel.

Nice

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Mar 11, 2014

Nice smell

This is the best body lotion I ever had!

Posted by Reviewer2075506 on Feb 12, 2014

Superb product! I use it all over my body. Amazing smell and leaves my skin super soft and smooth. Will buy many times again

향도 발림도 좋아요

Posted by 5008179361136952920 on Jan 04, 2014

향도 부담없고 잘 발리고 기분 좋은데, 여전히 제 배는 좀 간지러워요. 겨울철엔 더더 강력한게 필요한것 같아요. 어쨌든 유해도0이라고 해서 여러 트는 부분에 잘 바르고 있어요!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »