Great product

Posted by TatsZunac on Jan 12, 2015

I am on my 8th months of pregnancy and already got a 2nd bottle. Absolutely love this product in conjunction with bio oil as cream is not greasy and easily absorbs. Got the product for my baby shower 2 months ago and really works for me. No stretch marks so far. Please note I have been using bio oil before and still add couple of drops to the cream. Bio oil is too greasy and cream just adds this beautiful texture. Recommend to use it that way if you are after no stretchy belly ladies...

best lotion ever

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on Sep 21, 2014

this lotion is super rich, yet not greasy at all. used it during my pregnancy, no stretch marks! even heals dry hands.

Nice basic cream

Posted by 4705239437647645983 on Sep 19, 2014

Mild smell, nice basic cream!

Very rich

Posted by 4854421753282173673 on Apr 08, 2014

I used it my early pregnancy. My body was just way too dry, I had to find something super rich. It was the right one for my skin. After using a bottle, my skin got way better.

Nice

Posted by 5051766628962881635 on Mar 11, 2014

Nice smell

This is the best body lotion I ever had!

Posted by Reviewer2075506 on Feb 12, 2014

Superb product! I use it all over my body. Amazing smell and leaves my skin super soft and smooth. Will buy many times again

향도 발림도 좋아요

Posted by 5008179361136952920 on Jan 04, 2014

향도 부담없고 잘 발리고 기분 좋은데, 여전히 제 배는 좀 간지러워요. 겨울철엔 더더 강력한게 필요한것 같아요. 어쨌든 유해도0이라고 해서 여러 트는 부분에 잘 바르고 있어요!

真是好东西

Posted by 4844818459906259302 on Dec 07, 2013

用了2瓶了,真的很滋润,非常适合寒冷干燥气候干性皮肤的美眉,比pamela's家的那款好太过,用过之后,皮肤明显变的很弹滑,还变白了一些,可能是因为皮肤滋润了。建议孕妇用这款,希望对别的买家有参考价值。

Love this line

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Truthfully I originally thought of this line as for baby only, and didn't think the price was worth it for adult use. However, over time I find that I have started using this line for myself. The scent is not overpowering but is a pleasant creamsicle (orange vanilla) smell, and it soaks in quickly. Also, it doesn't wash off when you get into the shower or bath so it absorbs right into your skin. I love using for baby massage after an evening bath. Try it, you'll love it. Also, the price is very reasonable as compared with retail outlets. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

흠 잘못샀지만..