Very good

Posted by 5098527411215400178 on Apr 09, 2016

Very good smell & smooth & no sensitive after used for my boy although a little bit expensive.

No harmful ingredients!!!

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 27, 2016

Its very difficult to find a product theese days with no harmful ingredients! But with Earth Mama products I know its safe! Its mostly my hubby that uses this product, its his favorite lotion on face! Light texture,not greasy! Last a long,long time!

Best Ever

Posted by 5706691035366342647 on Sep 11, 2015

I am so impressed with everything Earth Mama Angel Baby makes. This lotion is amazing just like the calming lavender scent. It helps so much with my son's eczema. It also cleared up bumps on my legs and arms. The smell is heavenly. It smells like a creamsicle.

I cannot get enough of this lotion!

Posted by Luddil on May 11, 2015

My baby smells like orange cake after putting this lotion on her. I just want to eat her little chubby thighs up! It gets absorbed fast, moisturises, it is not greasy and so very light. I will continue ordering it :)

very nice

Posted by 4871754239951249214 on May 09, 2015

I like it

Second bottle!!

Posted by 5395775000431626834 on Feb 14, 2015

The scent is amazing! We use it onto ourselves before bedtime and in the morning. No babies involved, but that doesn't matter. I've just ordered the bigger size a while back which has been our second bottle now. It is a bit pricy, but definitely worth it. There's no scent like this one on the market and it leaves your skin super soft and silky.

好用,现在涨价了

Posted by 5763578099414282817 on Jan 14, 2015

成份天然,淡淡的香味,给宝贝全身擦,之前买的15.99,现在涨价了,希望尽快回到优惠价,没有被税,lucky

best

Posted by 4644654573564588260 on Nov 02, 2014

good for baby with sensitive skin

good for parents and babies

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

it's my third bottles already. this has been the holy grail lotion to be used on my baby's skin since the past year. can lessen light eczema as well. quick to absorb on the skin and does not feel sticky afterwards.

excellent