Great for eyebags!

Posted by Reviewer3078451 on Aug 02, 2012

Haven´t used on my butt, but this works like a miracle on my eyebags! It´s all naturals, soothes and takes down the swelling. Miraculous!

Очень хороший крем.

Posted by viki95 on Oct 11, 2012

Крем очень хорош, охлаждает. Мне очень помог в послеродовой период. разрывы зажили очень быстро. И очень помог при геморрое. Рекомендую. ******** The cream is very good, cool. Helped me a lot in the postpartum period********* הקרם טוב מאוד, מגניב. עזר לי מאוד בתקופה החרי לידה. ********

A true life-saver!

Posted by 4798550666474966066 on Dec 28, 2014

I'm REALLY glad this came in the mail just in time to be in my hospital bag! It proved to be incredibly soothing for my oh-so-sensitive episiotomy area :/ I won't lie and say that I could sit straight the day after my son's birth, but I still saw a huge difference with the use of this product. As someone else said, it's also good to use under your eyes. And as a new mum, that's an area that needs some help... All in all, I find it a product that does what it says, as is the case with other products of this brand.

I bought 5 products, this is the only one make me feel satisfied, but with high customs

Posted by 4657187085964704088 on Feb 12, 2015

I bought 5 products from iherb, this is the only one make me feel satisfied. If you are not in USA, please be careful high customs will be charged, don't waste your money. I don't think I will buy anything from iherb.

Fast relief

Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015

Great stuff for hemerrhoids after having a birth! it cools down everything!

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

This was excellent in the first days post-partum. Relieving and gentle enough, would recommend.

fabulous product.

Posted by 5222056966500993478 on Sep 16, 2013

This product is great for any new mama. Helps sooth our most sensitive area.

aMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer1048137 on Sep 27, 2011

This balm is really amazing!!! I feel cold and relief at this sensitive area, treat very well!!!

I really didn't like this

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Aug 23, 2014

I expected it to be somewhat soothing, instead it felt like it burnt. I have only used it the once, and I am really wary of trying it a second time

good

Posted by 5541772225623642195 on Jul 22, 2014

good for its soothing effect, not really for curing though

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »