Just use plain Nutiva Coconut Oil instead!

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Feb 24, 2013

A much cheaper alternative & much more natural is to just use Nutiva Coconut Oil as a nipple ointment instead.

Works well and smells great, not sure if really needed though

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

This product worked well the few times I used it. It kept the nipple area well moisturized during the first week weeks when baby was still establishing her latch (and thus, sometimes painful misses!). It smells quite yummy - like cocoa butter. However, I found that applying breastmilk and allowing the nipple to airdry worked even better for me, so I still this barely used bottle sitting in the nursery (almost 7 months now). Not sure if it was worth the investment. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Better than Medela's Purelan

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I've tried quite a few nipple creams/balms, etc. Medela's Purelan lanolin nipple balm is sticky, stains my clothes permanently and heals slowly. What a relief to discover EMAB's natural nipple butter! Lovely texture, non-sticky, doesn't stain clothes and most importantly, INSTANT RELIEF! Immediately better after overnight application. It really delivers what it promises. I threw out Medela's Purelan. Who needs lanolin now? I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Sparkling snow is sweet purple shade. More like lilac with just a hint of pink. Take majestic purple if you are looking for something stronger. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1063972 on May 08, 2010

I have really enjoyed using this product. It is a welcome alternative to the sticky lanolin recommended by my obstetrician when I delivered. I knew there had to be something better out there! I use this myself and have already recommended it to others.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2785225 on Jul 05, 2010

I really enjoy this nipple butter. I was suffering from cracked and irritated nipples after nursing, and this solved my problem. There are some other natural nipple butters out there that do smell better than this particular brand, although this one doesn't smell unpleasant. I like knowing that I am using an all-natural, lanolin-free product.

Absolutely divine!

Posted by Suliana on Nov 01, 2012

Love love love! This is by far the BEST nipple butter I've used. I love its scent. Smells faintly of cocoa and faintly of pure unrefined shea butter. To me, it's a pleasure to use because of the lovely smell and texture. I've been nursing my baby for almost 2 years, and this is the best butter for soothing dry, cracked nipples. Perfect for dry, itchy nipples. Unlike lanolin which is thick and sticky, this one is smooth and absorbs more easily. Lanolin just stays on top of the skin and can be such a sticky mess. Best part is, Earth Mama's nipple butter doesn't stick onto clothing (again, unike lanolin). Texture looks somewhat gritty in the tub, but melts easily and becomes smooth upon contact with skin. I also use this as a lip balm. Works great as an overnight lip treatment. Lips feel smooth, plumped up and moisturized in the morning. Looks like a light lip gloss (without the stickiness which most lip glosses tend to have). A tiny bit is enough for the lips. Spreads well and looks great! Feels pleasant too. Best of all, it's natural and safe for baby (and for mama)!

Love this one

Posted by 5462338842389591997 on Aug 28, 2012

Smell good. And you just need to apply a thin layer, it works well. The maximum weight to China is up to 3 LBS. I bought 4 items, total weight in my shopping cart is 2.99 LBS. But when I receive the package, the actual weight is 2.61 LBS, I should can add one or two more items. So I gave 3 stars. Iherb should correct the shipping weight for all items in this site, the actual weight for most of items is in fact less than that marked here.

very nice scent

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 09, 2012

good all around cream. would recommend to any nursing mother!!!

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer2000244 on Mar 30, 2011

Great product! It helped me a lot, my sore and cracked nipples healed within couple if weeks!

FANTASTIC - recommend to all expecting/new moms

Posted by luazawacki on Feb 06, 2012

I searched many, many places for nipple butter that would be effective and also safe for the baby, and this is definitely it. I haven't had the baby yet, but the ingredients are all natural and safe for the baby, and it is already helping soften my dry nipples, preparing for baby. Highly recommend.