Earth Mama Angel Baby, Natural Nipple Butter, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Just use plain Nutiva Coconut Oil instead!

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Feb 24, 2013

A much cheaper alternative & much more natural is to just use Nutiva Coconut Oil as a nipple ointment instead.

Better than Medela's Purelan

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I've tried quite a few nipple creams/balms, etc. Medela's Purelan lanolin nipple balm is sticky, stains my clothes permanently and heals slowly. What a relief to discover EMAB's natural nipple butter! Lovely texture, non-sticky, doesn't stain clothes and most importantly, INSTANT RELIEF! Immediately better after overnight application. It really delivers what it promises. I threw out Medela's Purelan. Who needs lanolin now? I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Sparkling snow is sweet purple shade. More like lilac with just a hint of pink. Take majestic purple if you are looking for something stronger. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1063972 on May 08, 2010

I have really enjoyed using this product. It is a welcome alternative to the sticky lanolin recommended by my obstetrician when I delivered. I knew there had to be something better out there! I use this myself and have already recommended it to others.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2785225 on Jul 05, 2010

I really enjoy this nipple butter. I was suffering from cracked and irritated nipples after nursing, and this solved my problem. There are some other natural nipple butters out there that do smell better than this particular brand, although this one doesn't smell unpleasant. I like knowing that I am using an all-natural, lanolin-free product.

Works well and smells great, not sure if really needed though

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

This product worked well the few times I used it. It kept the nipple area well moisturized during the first week weeks when baby was still establishing her latch (and thus, sometimes painful misses!). It smells quite yummy - like cocoa butter. However, I found that applying breastmilk and allowing the nipple to airdry worked even better for me, so I still this barely used bottle sitting in the nursery (almost 7 months now). Not sure if it was worth the investment. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!