New To iHerb?

Earth Mama Angel Baby, Natural Nipple Butter, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Just use plain Nutiva Coconut Oil instead!

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Feb 24, 2013

A much cheaper alternative & much more natural is to just use Nutiva Coconut Oil as a nipple ointment instead.

Better than Medela's Purelan

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

I've tried quite a few nipple creams/balms, etc. Medela's Purelan lanolin nipple balm is sticky, stains my clothes permanently and heals slowly. What a relief to discover EMAB's natural nipple butter! Lovely texture, non-sticky, doesn't stain clothes and most importantly, INSTANT RELIEF! Immediately better after overnight application. It really delivers what it promises. I threw out Medela's Purelan. Who needs lanolin now? I have tried all suncoat girl shades. Please read my review to find out more. Sparkling snow is sweet purple shade. More like lilac with just a hint of pink. Take majestic purple if you are looking for something stronger. Apply a few more layers if you want the colour to pop. Lasts through a few baths for my girl. Am glad that I am not applying chemicals on her nails. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1063972 on May 08, 2010

I have really enjoyed using this product. It is a welcome alternative to the sticky lanolin recommended by my obstetrician when I delivered. I knew there had to be something better out there! I use this myself and have already recommended it to others.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2785225 on Jul 05, 2010

I really enjoy this nipple butter. I was suffering from cracked and irritated nipples after nursing, and this solved my problem. There are some other natural nipple butters out there that do smell better than this particular brand, although this one doesn't smell unpleasant. I like knowing that I am using an all-natural, lanolin-free product.

Absolutely divine!

Posted by Suliana on Nov 01, 2012

Love love love! This is by far the BEST nipple butter I've used. I love its scent. Smells faintly of cocoa and faintly of pure unrefined shea butter. To me, it's a pleasure to use because of the lovely smell and texture. I've been nursing my baby for almost 2 years, and this is the best butter for soothing dry, cracked nipples. Perfect for dry, itchy nipples. Unlike lanolin which is thick and sticky, this one is smooth and absorbs more easily. Lanolin just stays on top of the skin and can be such a sticky mess. Best part is, Earth Mama's nipple butter doesn't stick onto clothing (again, unike lanolin). Texture looks somewhat gritty in the tub, but melts easily and becomes smooth upon contact with skin. I also use this as a lip balm. Works great as an overnight lip treatment. Lips feel smooth, plumped up and moisturized in the morning. Looks like a light lip gloss (without the stickiness which most lip glosses tend to have). A tiny bit is enough for the lips. Spreads well and looks great! Feels pleasant too. Best of all, it's natural and safe for baby (and for mama)!