Good but not very

Posted by Reviewer2252455 on Dec 26, 2011

The oil feels very natural and is readily absorbed by the skin. Not sure if it'll help with stretch marks eventually but it isn't very moisturizing. My tummy's still itchy. The scent's a bit strong too.

Nice smell but stain my clothes

Posted by vainpot on Jan 23, 2013

I've used it on my tummy during pregnancy but it stains my clothes badly and doesn't relieve the itchiness.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2098262 on Jun 27, 2011

Good, but the smell is not so good

Love this oil

Posted by Reviewer2643336 on Sep 19, 2014

Its a lightly scented oil which spreads well over the tummy. It is readily absorbed and does not stain the white clothes at all. It will require reapplication at least 2x daily.

Diligence is required

Posted by Reviewer3102927 on Nov 19, 2012

While having a good oil is important, another important element is dilligence in applying and apply liberally, in order to effectively keep stretch mark away.

Nice smell, nice lotion but caused rash on my skin

Posted by 5575582879008642329 on Feb 18, 2015

This oil feels good on your skin and smells good (doesn' trigger nausea), but it caused rash on my belly... the rash disappeared when I stopped using this.

great oil for pregnant women

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Apr 22, 2015

I really like this oil for my growing belly. It smells very natural and sinks in fast. I will definitively buy another bottle!

Pleasant stretchi oil

Posted by 4705239437647645983 on Sep 19, 2014

Very pleasant oil for stretching and itchy belly and skin. Nice mild smell.

强烈推荐

Posted by Reviewer1422592 on Nov 17, 2014

味道很好,清新又有点甜的橙味,会让心情变好哒~ 研究了成分,非常安全,又是有机产品,甩娇韵诗、bio-oil几条街~ 孕中期开始用,现在怀孕快九个月了,一点纹都没长,我没有耐心按摩,总是草草涂满肚子了事哈哈,但是孕期肚皮真的不干不痒。当然长不长纹跟遗传和自身肤质关系更大,这个油算辅助和安慰吧。 同时下单的还有palmers,比较便宜,用在除胸部和肚皮以外的部位,尤其是腿,可劲造不心疼:) 最后强烈推荐earth mama angel baby的全线产品,安全、有机。我囤了乳头黄油、下身喷雾和给宝宝准备的婴儿套装,以后会一一点评的~ 祝所有妈妈孕期愉快!宝宝健康!

No chemicals.. Very impressive

Posted by 5089470191197770917 on Jan 15, 2015

I've been searching for a body oil in general (I'm pregnant too but I want to find a decent body oil so I can use it afterwards as well) I've been using this for couple weeks now and I have no complains except for a little too strong scent but its different from strong scent from perfume so I can deal with it. Comparing to other body oil products I think this is the only product which doesn't carry any chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »