Earth Mama Angel Baby, Organic Heartburn Tea, Soothing Mellow Mint, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.23 oz (35 g)

I didn't think it could work that quickly!

Posted by Reviewer2526438 on Jan 08, 2012

I've started suffering from heartburns half way through my pregnancy. I tried other teas and home brewed stuff (ginger, mint, etc), but wasn't satisfied with them. I drank this tea for the first time and prepared for another 30+ min before it would start working. 15 min later I forgot that I had been suffering from heartburn. Thanks Earth Mama!

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Enjoyable flavor.

Amazing ! It really works !

Posted by 5711488632305209038 on Oct 17, 2013

I wish I had this tea with my 2 previous pregnancies, at the end of 3rd trimester I could not sleep at night because of the extreme heartburn, regular mint tea did not help , warm milk a little , otherwise I tried to sleep sitting up . Finally , this is my 3rd pregnancy and I found this amazing tea ! It has very gentle mint smell and taste , can be drank just like that without adding sugar or honey. I even gave it to my husband to help him with his occasional heartburn, it worked on him too !

Calming

Posted by MusettaRose on May 13, 2014

I'm not pregnant, but still get heartburn from time to time.

earth mama heartburn tea

Posted by Reviewer1124814 on Jan 25, 2012

works great and doesn't taste that bad