Spearmint

Posted by Reviewer1690790 on Jul 15, 2010

I liked the taste and all but then saw that it contains spearmint, which I know you should not drink when you nurse because it is said to decrease milk production... Not sure what to think.

Light & fragrant taste

Posted by MummysReviews on Jun 04, 2012

It tastes light and fragrant, and I use each tea bag to make 3 cups of tea. During my final preparations before delivering, I discovered that this tea was more than 70% cheaper at iHerb compared to local stores, so I grabbed 3 boxes right away. The tea bags are sealed well in plastic bags before being packaged in the cardboard box. The BEST way to stimulate milk supply is still latching baby on at least 8-12 times a day, round the clock. This tea only acts as a supplement. You may wish to seek advice from a trusted medical professional before consuming this. I got clearance from my home-visit nurse.

tea

Posted by Reviewer2777114 on Dec 23, 2009

this tea is the best for my milk to come-in and also tastes great.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3247763 on Jul 30, 2012

I believe this tea works great with my milk production. With my first i didnt do anything for milk supply. I struggled in the beginning with my first and i could tell when he was requesting more milk and it took awhile for my body to make sure to produce as much as he needed. I am drinking this with my second and i have not seen or noticed any issues. My milk came in right away and as she is growing i dont think my body has had any issues keeping up with her demand. Now this could all be in my head bc i have not tested my milk without it but i am fine with not knowing 100% if it means that my baby girl isnt left wanting more when i dont have more. Great product. I had to get used to the taste but 9 mo in i can drink it with or without honey. Oh and it does make me smell like breakfast. Good thing we all love the smell of breakfast in this house :)

nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2698227 on Aug 29, 2010

This tastes nice. Don't know how well it is working yet, but I do enjoy it.

Refreshing taste

Posted by Reviewer2391856 on Oct 11, 2010

Loves the taste..!

good

Posted by Reviewer1458641 on Mar 06, 2011

Excellent Tea

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on May 06, 2011

I bought this for my sister and she really enjoyed drinking this tea.

good

Posted by lindsayk on Jul 02, 2011

but to late ,I had to give up breastfeeding

good

Posted by Reviewer3243901 on Nov 06, 2011

good tea.but the only thing i don't like is the liquorice flavor.