Helps remove my make up

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

Love it because it removes my make up very good and quick. I use it for my eye make up too, it doesn't irritate my eyes. Also my sin is very sensitive and dry and it suits for me perfect. Will repeat it!

LAbai geras veido prasiklis

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Ji isbandziusi nebeperku jokio kito prausiklio. Jis labai gerai nuplauna visa makiaza, akiu taip pat. Nedirgina, negrauzia, nesausina, tik reikia ismokti juo naudotis-ant sauso veido "istrini" ir tik paskui nuplauni vandeniu. Labai labai mums patinka.

Cleanses very well, nice smell and very gentle to the skin.

Posted by Reviewer3091204 on Nov 13, 2010

I have acne-prone, sensitive, (very) dry skin as well as eczema and this cleanser has been lovely to my skin! No break outs, smells nice (not overpowering), does a great job of cleansing.. No redness after using it, so I don't have to worry about that in the morning. The only down side is that it doesn't very last very long (approx. 2 months), I was a bit surprised by this but I guess it's not a big deal as long as it works well for my skin.

Excellent, gentle cleanser

Posted by 5728388077275765675 on Sep 12, 2014

My skin feels clean and soft after I use this, and it doesn't block my pores. It isn't drying or irritating. Highly recommended.

Unfortunately didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1833908 on Apr 29, 2010

After using this for a week it started to irritate my skin and left red patches on my face. I have no idea why as the ingredients look really nice...bummer, I was really hoping it would work

Not so much!

Posted by Reviewer1012754 on Apr 09, 2010

It does not clean make up. Won't get it again.

Very good cleanser!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

I love this! Gentle, soft, cleanses all make up, even mascara. Very nice scent. Will order again and again.

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1943985 on Nov 25, 2011

I like the pump system! Very soft cleanser, suitable for sensitive skin. Cleanses also makeup well. This is my second bottle and I'll continue ordering this in winter times when my skin is a bit dry.

good for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2561551 on Oct 10, 2012

Only buy this if you have dry skin...it leaves a moisturized feeling on the skin.

A-D-E Creamy Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1004434 on Dec 23, 2009

Excellent cleansing cream; removes makeup and oils and yet leaves skin soft and moist.