Earth Science, Active Age Defense, A/B Hydroxy Acid Night Rejuvenator, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Hard to tell.....

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Nov 07, 2013

I was looking for a reasonably priced alpha hydroxy/beta hydroxy acid light lotion that helps with cell renewal for my face, it absorbs very well, makes my skin smooth and soft. I felt some tingling. Don't get it anywhere near your eyes! Even though I felt tingling like it was working on my skin, I didn't really see a difference after using about 2 bottles of it, but then again, I didn't use it every night, sometimes every other night or every few nights apart. It may be because your skin might get used to the alpha hydroxy, I don't remember if I could still feel the tingle, I think it says on the bottle something about that that you should use it for a certain amount of time or else your skin might get used to it and it might not be as effective. I also have maturing skin, it might be better for someone young. I don't think I am going to use it. God bless you all.