Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Jul 29, 2011

Five stars are just not enough for this product! It's working and working and working night after night! My skin looks so much better already and I have been using it for a few days only. All those nasty impossible to squeeze underskin pimples which make my skin so uneven are disappearing! And I noticed it after the first night already! I just love it, I will buy again and again. Works perfect for my oily skin!

great product for all

Posted by Reviewer1451952 on Oct 27, 2011

it smells strange just a little bit - no parfum, but it works great! it exfoliates dead skin cell and improves your skin surface, it becomes smoother. and also it helps prevent any blackheads and so. but your shoud notice, that there is only 10% of aha and the % of bha just about 1%. but its enough for great job!

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jun 04, 2011

I like the fact that it contains both A and B HA. It is said that B HA soothes the possible irritation of the A HA while both do there exfoliating jobs. Smooth, quickly absorbed serum. I like it and will buy again.

Piel radiante

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013

Me deja la piel radiante. Lo utilizo por la noche, una vez a la semana, a la mañana siguiente sigo mi rutina facial. Me noto la piel más fina, unificada y luminosa.

Two days every week.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 02, 2011

Not for sensitive skin. You have to use just two days every week and come back your rutin skin care. Oily skin my be can use long time. Good product.

Posted by annabel on May 02, 2012

I bought it for my mom, she is 62. I can say that her skin became lighter. Mom says she likes the feeling of her skin. The glass bottle is very convenient. She has been using it for 2 months already, once per day, at night. And she still have half of the bottle. Мама очень довольна. Морщины посветлели, особенно надгубный участок. Маме 62. Пользует раз в день, на ночь. Кожа подтянутая, свеженькая.

Clears skin very well

Posted by Reviewer1687289 on Aug 31, 2011

Clears skin. It gently exfoliates and reveals new Bright skin. I apply on all my face and throat everything night. Very good for dark spots left by a few pimple due to past light acne and on occasionnal zits.

3rd vial used.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

I definitely reorder this. I have thin\ pale\ neutral face skin. Apply this just before get sleep at night to prevent the light of lamp. Maybe at the first 3 months, I used this every 2 times a week, worry about rash, stimulate skin. But now I apply this when I feel unusually oily, skin thickness, an incipient bump of white heads. Sometimes use every 2days after I put the heavy make-up consecutively. With thick hydrating emulsion or gels. Warning. Thoroughly wash your hands after spread this. During sleep you can rub your eyes. (If it happens, immediately clean your hands and eyes in running water.)

great

Posted by FataMorgana on Nov 21, 2011

This is a great Rejuvenator!

effective but non irritating

Posted by 2perfect4me on Mar 24, 2012

unclogs pores, evens skin tone, reduces blackheads and controls oil in t-zone will buy again