Good

Posted by JoysWorld on May 02, 2016

When I use this at night , I wake up with a smooth face. When I use this during the day my face gets tight and dry and I have smile lines that make me look 1pk yrs older! Uggh! I am guessing that means that this just doesn't work or doesn't work well enough. This review is edited. The sight wouldn't allow me to change the header from "good" to "okay"

OK

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Jan 17, 2016

Not as nurish as I thought. I think it's better for young skin. But talking about the affordable price, I won't have any complaint.

My saviour

Posted by Breathoffreshair on Dec 20, 2015

This face cream is truly remarkable for my skin. I have sensitive and dry combination skin but I feel that this would be suitable for any skin type because of the hydrating effects. There is no fragrance but the smell is nurturing and non-offensive. The cream restores my "see-saw" skin into a more balanced, hydrated, and supple skin. I have been using it for over a year and cannot live without it! Please, Earth Science, DO NOT DISCONTINUE this product!!! <3

Love this day cream

Posted by 5013509012391168939 on Oct 05, 2015

I like the texture,give my skin glow and moist after using it.

Rich, hidrating, lovely cream

Posted by Reviewer2067586 on Sep 17, 2015

I really like this cream. It's quite rich for dryer weather or skins and it leaves my skin smooth and hydrated and protected for the whole day. I recommend it.

My HG moisturizer

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 24, 2015

After 4 months of use, this definitely have become one of my HG. I have normal-dry skin, and on a daily BHA/AHA routine. This is a heavy duty moisturizer yet does not clog pores. What make it my favorite is the fact that it seem to heal my skin much better after a breakout, or a pimple popped. In the beginning it felt sticky and oily. However, I find that if I dampened my skin with a mist first, the moisturizer glide on like a dream and absorb very quickly without a sticky residue.

very good cream

Posted by 5603051181582609781 on Jun 19, 2015

I would recommend it for dry, normal and combination scin. Very good combination. You will not see wow-effect but in two-three weeks your scin will be... Rich.

I Was expecting more from This product

Posted by 5271435999508502806 on May 15, 2015

I Was ondering This product In Hopes and Big expecting that it would hydrate and norusing my skin. I Was Reading The rewies and The seemed Good but i wasnt surprised it wasnt AS amazing AS i hoped it to be. Maybe for some persons its enough but it wasnt for Me sadly :(

Crema hidratante

Posted by 4677541306196994221 on Mar 15, 2015

Es demasiado pesada y tras aplicarla la notas en la piel. Es muy densa y hay que aplicar poca. El olor no es muy agradable aunque es soportable. Creo que en verano no podré usarla.

HIDRATANTE DE DIA

Posted by INMA24 on Feb 02, 2015

Estoy utilizando esta crema como hidratante de día desde hace un mes, pero creo que se me queda corta de hidratación. Estoy pensando en guardarla para los meses de verano en los que tengo la piel un poco mas grasa porque en estos meses de frio invierno noto que me falta hidratación. (Tengo piel madura de 41 años). No tiene olor y se extiende facilmente.