gift for my 87 year old mom

Posted by Reviewer1475785 on Jan 18, 2011

OK, now my mother is the queen of creams, she has tried them all from super expensive to cheap. I sent her this one to try out. She is very impressed with this cream, she said it's the best she has had in a few years. She has beautiful skin and is most often viewed as being in her 60's, not 80's. So I will continue to buy her this cream.

Upscale product in all aspects.

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Dec 03, 2010

Great texture, natural scent to adore... Can, however, use it only in the evening as it leaves my skin oily and shiny for quite long.

Lovely cream

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

This is a lovely paraben free cream. It has a lovely list of ingredients including beta carotene, hyaluronic acid and ginseng and is easily absorbed. You don't need to use a lot of this cream so a little goes a long way. I will be using this cream again as it is my new favorite. Hyaluronic acid is great for putting moisture back into the skin and plumping out lines and wrinkles. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Nice Cream

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jan 09, 2009

This is as good as any expensive stuff in the dept stores.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1774736 on Mar 18, 2008

I have sensitive skin, and have had no problems with this cream. It does what it says and my skin is looking good. I do not live in the USA, but delivery was fast and the items were securely packed. I saved money by buying from this site.

more hydration needed

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Mar 01, 2011

Spreads like cream cheese on skin, but without heavy feeling. Light fragrance. But it feels more hydration is needed for combination thirsty skin.

Effective cream

Posted by Reviewer2607705 on Oct 08, 2008

Excellent hydrating moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and this product works great.

love this face cream

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Apr 30, 2010

This is an excellent face cream -- very rich and wonderfully moisturizing.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Nov 08, 2013

I just bought this and am very impressed. I like the way it dries it doesn't leave any greasiness. I am very sensitive and have reactions to things. I am pleased I have had no skin irritations or allergies with this, and you can't beat the price. Xcellent quality product for the price. Definitley would recommend.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1763077 on Jan 18, 2010

Smells nice (not perfumey or anything), seems to make my skin soft but doesn't clog my pores.