gift for my 87 year old mom

Posted by Reviewer1475785 on Jan 18, 2011

OK, now my mother is the queen of creams, she has tried them all from super expensive to cheap. I sent her this one to try out. She is very impressed with this cream, she said it's the best she has had in a few years. She has beautiful skin and is most often viewed as being in her 60's, not 80's. So I will continue to buy her this cream.

Upscale product in all aspects.

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Dec 03, 2010

Great texture, natural scent to adore... Can, however, use it only in the evening as it leaves my skin oily and shiny for quite long.

Lovely cream

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

This is a lovely paraben free cream. It has a lovely list of ingredients including beta carotene, hyaluronic acid and ginseng and is easily absorbed. You don't need to use a lot of this cream so a little goes a long way. I will be using this cream again as it is my new favorite. Hyaluronic acid is great for putting moisture back into the skin and plumping out lines and wrinkles. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Effective cream

Posted by Reviewer2607705 on Oct 08, 2008

Excellent hydrating moisturizer. I have very sensitive skin and this product works great.

love this face cream

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Apr 30, 2010

This is an excellent face cream -- very rich and wonderfully moisturizing.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Nov 08, 2013

I just bought this and am very impressed. I like the way it dries it doesn't leave any greasiness. I am very sensitive and have reactions to things. I am pleased I have had no skin irritations or allergies with this, and you can't beat the price. Xcellent quality product for the price. Definitley would recommend.

5 star facial

Posted by Scheherazade on Apr 23, 2013

I LOVE this cream. Organic content, fine textures, easily absorbable and working perrrrrfectly on my dry de-moisturised skin. Once a week use rejuvenator of the same line, plus nigth cream in the evening. Noticable results: the sking is well moisturized and as silky as it has not been for years. Even my cosmetician noticed the results. Also, I like the packaging - glass containers, no plastic. Will buy again and again. Hopefully, the producers will maintain the quality.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1121266 on Feb 01, 2008

I have very sensitive skin. I have not allergies to this product whatsoever. I can even use it safely around my eyes.

cream

Posted by Reviewer2082634 on Jul 20, 2009

very nice cream very happy with it and the service

easily absorbed great fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jan 14, 2014

Used only a few times and already love it. Easily absorbed into skin and instanly feels hydrated

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »