!

Posted by Strelka on Sep 06, 2012

tiešām izcils toniks! varēja būt vieglāka iespēja dabūt to ārā no pudelītes. bet tiešām labi uzlabo sejas toni un tonusu

Love it!

Posted by slautka on Sep 09, 2012

This elexit is great! For aa oily skin - so good for summer, I just put some of it into hands and use as a day cream. Nothing more needed!

nice and not greasy

Posted by 5224105106828662660 on Dec 20, 2012

I use it for my oily\combi skin after cleansing with washing gel, , and it works very well without any stickness.

Good

Posted by Vulcanit on Jun 16, 2013

This elixir sinks into the skin instantly without leaving any oily film. It doesn't cause outbreaks (I have oily skin and it’s important to me). My under eye skin area feels best when I put a moisturizer on top of this elixir. I use it as a part of my evening routine (pat it over the face with my fingers).

Happy with purchase.

Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013

I like very much this means. I use every day.

Hidratación perfecta.

Posted by ConchiC69 on Oct 15, 2013

Tengo la piel bastante grasa pero noto sequedad en algunas zonas. Con este "elixir" problema resuelto. La verdad es que me he acostumbrado a utilizarlo por la noche a toques con las palmas de las manos y prescindo de cualquier crema de noche. Por la mañana la piel está súper bonita y descansada sin sensación alguna de grasa. A mi hija le encanta que se lo ponga en la espalda. le alivia mucho la sequedad de su piel atópica y se absorbe muy bien. Repetiré sin pensármelo.

Very good elixir

Posted by Lyanne on Dec 27, 2013

Very good elixir. It seems quite dense, but skin absorbs it fast. Easy to put it on face with fingers. Doesn't dry out skin. I'm using it in mornings after face cleansing. Bottle lasts very long.

Este producto es de 10

Posted by 5061526275668746802 on Apr 06, 2014

Me encanta como deja mi cutis, penetra enseguida, sin dejar sensación de grasa en la piel, este repito seguro

SUPER product-betther than just a tonic!

Posted by 4713654371142059848 on Apr 16, 2014

This product is so special for me now - not just a tonic, it is a very light and caring gel, very pleasant on skin and I use it twice a day after I wash my face - LOVE IT!

Simply a great toner!

Posted by 5250947391240806516 on Aug 06, 2014

I've tried a lot of toning lotions from e.g. Caudalie, Clarins, Lancome, but they all had too watery consistence, and I went out of them all a bit too soon, which always ended up quite costly. This particular toner is a bit more dense and consistent than your average toning lotion, so you just can't accidentally spill it all over the place, and only a dime of it will cover the whole face & neck area. The toning effect is definitely felt, especially in the morning when I'm so sleepy I can't open my eyes, but this toner wakes my skin and especially lids up, preparing it for the make up application. A great inexpensive find!