Simply a great toner!

Posted by 5250947391240806516 on Aug 06, 2014

I've tried a lot of toning lotions from e.g. Caudalie, Clarins, Lancome, but they all had too watery consistence, and I went out of them all a bit too soon, which always ended up quite costly. This particular toner is a bit more dense and consistent than your average toning lotion, so you just can't accidentally spill it all over the place, and only a dime of it will cover the whole face & neck area. The toning effect is definitely felt, especially in the morning when I'm so sleepy I can't open my eyes, but this toner wakes my skin and especially lids up, preparing it for the make up application. A great inexpensive find!

Good

Posted by Vulcanit on Jun 16, 2013

This elixir sinks into the skin instantly without leaving any oily film. It doesn't cause outbreaks (I have oily skin and it’s important to me). My under eye skin area feels best when I put a moisturizer on top of this elixir. I use it as a part of my evening routine (pat it over the face with my fingers).

The best toner ever

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

It is a gel, so not everyone like it. I do - A LOT!

!

Posted by Strelka on Sep 06, 2012

tiešām izcils toniks! varēja būt vieglāka iespēja dabūt to ārā no pudelītes. bet tiešām labi uzlabo sejas toni un tonusu

Love it!

Posted by slautka on Sep 09, 2012

This elexit is great! For aa oily skin - so good for summer, I just put some of it into hands and use as a day cream. Nothing more needed!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1428854 on Sep 20, 2011

Great product, both price and quality. Most toners are quite similar but this one can't be compared with any I've tried. Elixir, really

ок

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on May 14, 2011

Very good product! I'd like to sell more iherb prouktsii this brand.

great toner

Posted by Reviewer1037504 on Apr 08, 2011

good, like it

nice and not greasy

Posted by 5224105106828662660 on Dec 20, 2012

I use it for my oily\combi skin after cleansing with washing gel, , and it works very well without any stickness.

Happy with purchase.

Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013

I like very much this means. I use every day.