economy

Posted by 5725977501646375524 on Feb 15, 2013

very economy! need small amount for face and neck washing. removes non-waterproof mascara. do not feel tightened skin after usage.

Love it!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013

This cleanser feels silky smooth, and it's super gentle yet effective. It makes my skin feel clean and soft, and not dehydrated in the slightest. A little goes a long way with this one. Will most likely repurchase!

Whipped Cream Cleanser

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 15, 2013

I really liked. Washes away makeup well. Does not dry the skin and does not cause allergies, for me at least.

wow this stuff goes a long way!!

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Apr 07, 2016

You basally need a pea or smaller size amount to wash your face, super concentrated. This actually worked pretty well, I'm surprised. Smells OK, like a really standard moisturizing lotion, reminded me of ponds or olay, something like that (not fresh, grandma-ish but not outdated or old smelling). It was actually OK. I expect this would have lasted me a year, but I gave it to my mom and she too likes it.

Very good!

Posted by 5084410769631599716 on Sep 28, 2013

Order a second time. Perfectly cleanses the skin. Well applied and washed off. I loved it.

Nice even for combinated skin and very economy

Posted by Aichik on Feb 11, 2015

I like the consistency and its cleansing properties. My skin is very sensitive and combinated.But one minus for me is a smell, it is remind me man's shaving cream (my Dad used when I was a child). Very good quality for this price and volume.

Bon nettoyant

Posted by Western on Jul 15, 2013

Agréable à utiliser, laisse une peau super propre, améliore vraiment bien le grain de peau qui est tout clean après et surtout les ailes du nez et le menton, ne dessèche pas la peau du tout, reste sous forme de crème une fois humecté, ne mousse pas, c'est peut-être pour ça d'ailleurs, très grande contenance pour faire toute la saison estivale et au-delà, très bon rapport qualité/prix

can't use more than once daily

Posted by Reviewer2793743 on Sep 25, 2013

Was ok at first but then i was using it once daily along with a lavender facial cleanser by Avalon Organics. When that ran out and I started to use more regularly, my face became really dry which accentuated the crinkles around my eyes. Not for me.

LOVE This Cleanser!!

Posted by 5542924175111177466 on Jun 07, 2014

The Whipped Cream Cleanser from Earth Science is light, but is a very nice foaming cleanser and it smells so good. I would highly recommend it! I don't use anything else.

No flaw whatsoever!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015

My favourite creamy cleanser! It is quite big and you only need a small amount, so it lasts forever. It foams and cleanses nicely, great to use with clarisonic brush. Doesn't dry out the skin at all, and I really love the smell, it is kind of fresh creamy white goodness! And it's not runny at all, love it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »