wow this stuff goes a long way!!

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Apr 07, 2016

You basally need a pea or smaller size amount to wash your face, super concentrated. This actually worked pretty well, I'm surprised. Smells OK, like a really standard moisturizing lotion, reminded me of ponds or olay, something like that (not fresh, grandma-ish but not outdated or old smelling). It was actually OK. I expect this would have lasted me a year, but I gave it to my mom and she too likes it.

best cleanser and affordable price

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Dec 13, 2015

This cleanser comes out pearly and foams up a little. It's very gentle and has the best scent which is a very subtle floral scent. Doesn't irritate my combination sensitive skin at all. Will repurchase as I love that it's very affordable.

No flaw whatsoever!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015

My favourite creamy cleanser! It is quite big and you only need a small amount, so it lasts forever. It foams and cleanses nicely, great to use with clarisonic brush. Doesn't dry out the skin at all, and I really love the smell, it is kind of fresh creamy white goodness! And it's not runny at all, love it!

Nice even for combinated skin and very economy

Posted by Aichik on Feb 11, 2015

I like the consistency and its cleansing properties. My skin is very sensitive and combinated.But one minus for me is a smell, it is remind me man's shaving cream (my Dad used when I was a child). Very good quality for this price and volume.

LOVE This Cleanser!!

Posted by 5542924175111177466 on Jun 07, 2014

The Whipped Cream Cleanser from Earth Science is light, but is a very nice foaming cleanser and it smells so good. I would highly recommend it! I don't use anything else.

The perfect cleanser

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Apr 22, 2014

I can never find a great cleanser but this one just takes the trophy I am in love with it! It feels great underskin it matters well the ingredients are beautiful and does not try out the skin and you feel that it leaves your skin is soft afterwards

Good cleanser

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

First of all I have to say that I have VERY DRY skin and an OILY T ZONE. This cleanser does not dry out my skin and it does a good job with removing my make-up. However, I don't use this every night, because I have a lot of cleansers and I always like to try new ones.Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Earth Science, Active Age Defense, Whipped Cream Cleanser, 5.8 oz (164 g)

Posted by Reviewer1746521 on Jan 18, 2014

Очень комфортная умывалка, отлично отмывает косметику, не сушит кожу. И запах, наипрятнейший.

will update later

Posted by 4890003562057363275 on Nov 02, 2013

Only started using, will update later

Love it!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013

This cleanser feels silky smooth, and it's super gentle yet effective. It makes my skin feel clean and soft, and not dehydrated in the slightest. A little goes a long way with this one. Will most likely repurchase!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »