Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Feb 19, 2013

This is a rich and smooth eye cream. I have noticed that my eye-area isn't dry any longer, and that time i got it in my eye, it didn't sting at all. I had no wrinkles to begin with (i use it to prevent) but i can see that it slightly plump up the eye-area. I will repurchase.

One week usage

Posted by phoebenator on Jul 27, 2013

I have been using for a week and still waiting to see if there's any improvement to my puffy eye bags :/ the texture is great and non greasy :)

Very good!

Posted by 5437685733143665457 on Feb 24, 2014

I liked the product, it is very light and easily absorbed by my skin, it doesn`t reduce the wrinkles but moisturizes well the area around the eyes, nice product but probably will try something else, I am not going to buy this one again.

Hidratante aceptable.

Posted by martaekos on Apr 21, 2016

El envase es muy práctico, un tuvo con salida biselada, muy higiénico. No tiene perfume y si lo tiene es tan sutil que no se aprecia. Su textura no es de gel, ni de crema untuosa, ni fluida, ni manteca, su textura es: crema, de toda la vida. Se absorbe fácilmente y no pica ni tira ni me ha dado ninguna reacción alérgica. Si se aplica muy cerca del ojo irrita un poco la visión, hace llorar, pero nada grave, sólo hay que evitar el contacto con los ojos. Me ha gustado pero no me ha encantado.

eye cream

Posted by 4877919534160343074 on Jan 12, 2014

Easy to apply. Not greasy. Been using it for a week. Nothing's happening yet.

Ouais ! pas mal

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Hydratation correcte, texture proche de la pommade, il faut bien faire pénétrer le produit. Résultats sans plus ! c'est un bon contour de l'oeil hydratant mais faut pas espérer plus comme une amélioration probante sur les rides, les poches ou les cernes. On peut très bien se maquiller avec et tous mes anti-cernes passent bien avec cette crème. Par contre, 14 grs, on frôle l'échantillon, heureusement, il faut assez peu de produit. Ce n'est qu'un détail mais il ne tient pas debout sur son bouchon, trop petit ! il tombe tout le temps !

I did not like this cream

Posted by sabama on Apr 15, 2014

This cream is absolutely useless. It doesn´t moisten the skin, which remains as dry as before applying the cream. I did not observe any result in 2-3 months after ending this product.

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on Sep 14, 2011

Good product, moisturizes well and the texture is light.

Earth Science i-Cream

Posted by OrganicMommy on Apr 20, 2012

I love this, moisturizing but not super heavy, and the price is great!

Good product.