New To iHerb?

Earth Science, Almond-Aloe Moisturizer, Fragrance Free, 5 fl oz (150 ml)

GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 12, 2013

Do not know the brand but I guided by feedback from users and the truth is that it was a find, I liked and repeat

Good moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Nov 06, 2012

This is exactly what it says it is and delvers. I agree with other reviewers that it wouldn't do so well in a winter especially an oz winter. Not moisturising enough but good for an oz summer.

Almond-Aloe moisturizer

Posted by Bishojo on Apr 02, 2011

It leaves like a thin film on my skin after using it and I don't like Phenoxyethanol in the composition. In the other hand, I like its moisturising effect.

a good basic moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

very light, easily absorbed into the skin. not really useful for me, i need an SPF for the day, and something a little more concentrated at night. still use once in awhile around the house during the day, however. great company/products.

Too thick

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Mar 12, 2010

This moisturizeer really clogged my pores. I tried to barely pat some on my dry patches, but still upset my skin.