me encaaaaantaaaa

Posted by 4894850661760904261 on Apr 16, 2016

Excelente para pieles mixtas! Lo mejor

sunscreen

Posted by 5659833577757136808 on Mar 08, 2016

Love this! Gives my face the right amount of moisture. Love its whipped texture too! So i dont need a whole lot when i apply it on my face and neck. Is there one with higher spf cuz that would be even better!!

Lightly scented, great for use in winter under makeup

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

You only need a little with this moisturiser as a little goes a long way - it has lasted me for almost 8 months of everyday morning use. Does not leave your skin feeling greasy, absorbs very well and makes the makeup go over smoothly. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

love!

Posted by 5108232840035526090 on Sep 16, 2015

i like this moisturizer. use this every morning. this is my 3rd bottle. love it!

New favourite daily lotion!

Posted by 5199525506630359650 on Feb 25, 2015

Great lotion! Nice, subtle scent (like a newborn baby), moisturizes well, non-greasy, doesn't break me out, and has SPF! Perfect for everyday, makes your skin glow! Wears well under makeup.

cara suavecita

Posted by 5145969078838553234 on Feb 25, 2015

Me deja el rostro suavecito! Absorve medianamente rapido. No deja la cara grasosa, al principio me salio granitos chiquititos y me asuste, pensé que seria solo por el hidrantante, pero me di cueta que era por la combianacion de mi jabón. Me compre gel limpiador de la roche posay y en combinacion con este producto, va muy bien !!!

Love It!

Posted by 5118898385086758406 on Feb 06, 2015

I finally found a moisturizer that doesn't make my face feel greasy. It feels silky smooth on my face. I love the smell of it, too. This is now my moisturizer of choice.

lovely cream

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Dec 23, 2014

I was looking for an economical daily moisturizer with sun block when I bought this cream. It is all they say it is. A light lovely smell, silky absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my face sticky or oily, just soft and moisturized. I recommend this product completely.

Hidratante sin mas

Posted by 5588874846752332957 on Aug 05, 2014

Una crema muy normalita, mi piel es mixta y me producia algo de grasa y por la noche no la podia usar ya que tiene SPF15, asique opte por usarla en contadas ocasiones o dias nublados debido a la poca proteccion que ofrece, me esta costando terminarla. A mi no me ha ido bien pero a la gente con la piel seca, le va bien, no repetire

Good

Posted by 5215852061676728685 on Aug 01, 2014

good