EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$13.56

$16.95

Savings of: $3.39 (20% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

highly moisturizing

Posted by 5467410827870585509 on Sep 23, 2014

has a silky texture, applies very well and absorbs quickly. Skin is left very hydrated

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

EXELLENT EXELLENT

Posted by 4779237245836692617 on Mar 26, 2015

VERY NICE SMELL AND CONSISTENCE , I tried many EYES CREAM from E DERMA and other brands but realy realy this one is the BEST

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Gran descubrimiento

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Nov 17, 2013

Si buscáis un contorno que hidrate de verdad, lo habéis encontrado. A mí me ha conseguido borrar pequeñas arruguitas de deshidratación. Por lo demás, en cuanto a ojeras o bolsas no he notado nada pero creo que esa no es su función. Es el contorno superhidratante que buscabas.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

El mejor contorno

Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015

De todos los contornos de ojos que he probado este es con diferencia, el mejor. Noto que me hidrata la zona sin darme grasa.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Best Eye Cream Ever

Posted by 5733862301435951729 on Jul 30, 2014

I will not search more. Amazing results!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Effective and cheap

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Aug 26, 2014

Is a very suprising eye contour cream. Is more dense than you expect for, but is very nice for dry or delicate skin. Moisturizes, calm, relax, and care this area. It helped me to health a little irritation, I had a little burned area because of the sun and, with this contour cream, it got repaired in 2 days. I love it.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent

Posted by 5408171619209406427 on Sep 02, 2014

An excellent product I would repurchase and recommend.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

I like this!

Posted by 5559178639062198232 on Dec 21, 2013

This is a good one! It moisturises my eye area very well and makes my eyes look brighter. It is also good to be used under the make-up.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantastico

Posted by 5102537366146897820 on Jan 01, 2014

Es el mejor contorno de ojos que he probado. Tarda un poco en absorverse pero la sensacion de confort que deja en la zona es increible. Y lo mejor de todo es que no me saca granos en la zona mas cercana a la ojera como me pasaba con otros contornos, aunque no he visto por ninguna parte que no sea comedogenico, todos sus ingredientes son muy gentiles con la piel y sin pizca de grasa. Me encanta

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product

Posted by 5662123109193781423 on Jan 22, 2014

I used it a few weeks now and the reviews were well deserved.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 94 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »