Good all-around basic

Posted by Reviewer2691375 on May 05, 2008

Cleans hair well without stripping; has a nice, natural citrus scent. Caution, though- it does have SLS in it so avoid if that irritates the scalp.

C. L. S.

Posted by Reviewer2283381 on Jul 01, 2008

The shampoo is magnificent. The best I've used in years.

Cleans well.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Oct 29, 2009

I live in Florida where there is lots of perspiring. Hence, I like a shampoo that really cleans well. This one does. Lots of lather and it smells good to me.

Must try!

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 08, 2012

Great on many levels! It is paraben free (don't need more toxin on the skin). Smells wonderfully refreshing - like you've just been showered with oranges and lemons. On top of that it cleans really well - I use it alternately with other shampoo, so this helps to prevent build up of other shampoos on my scalp. If you have psoriasis or extremely sensitive scalp, dont use this or you will itch. Other than that, try it and you will feel clean and refresh as if you've just come out of a spa :)!

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Dec 23, 2008

I really like the clean fresh citrus smell of this shampoo, and the clean way it rinses. Very good, pure ingredients product. Reasonably priced.

Love the scent, & it cleans well, too.

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Dec 01, 2008

One of my favourite shampoos!

Gentle Shampoo, Cleans Well

Posted by Reviewer2755444 on Nov 18, 2008

Teenage daughter likes this shampoo very much. Doesn't overly dry out scalp.

nice

Posted by 5437164540149379188 on Jul 29, 2014

It's nice but you need a lot of shampoo to get the feeling that your hair is clean. I wont buy it again. The smell is really nice.

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Mar 28, 2013

These is good quality for the price. I wash my very fine dry straight hair twice a week. This does the job well and better than most of the ( 100 or so) shampoos I have used. It doesn't strip your hair. I would buy again but remain on the search for the perfect shampoo for my hair.

Nice citress shampoo

Posted by odereviews on Jun 23, 2012

What a lovely citrus smell. Almost makes you want to taste it. Really fresh shampoo, and cleans your hair rather nicely and leaving hair that smells great. Texture is also nice, and you don't need much of earth science citress shampoo to wash up your hair. BUT It does leave my hair a little bit dry. Great price and quality ratio for a natural shampoo.