Obviously, this is for OILY Skin

Posted by Reviewer2898208 on Jun 12, 2011

This product, although very good, is clearly for OILY skin. My skin is dry-normal, so, it just makes my skin DRIER. However, the label does say clarifying astringent, so I should've known better. I suppose, had it specified "for oily skin", I would not have purchased it. If you have oily skin, then this product deserves FIVE stars. It is VERY clarifying, and it is astringent. This product will remove any residue left on your face. It's got good ingredients in it, so I'll use it up.

Great toner!

Posted by Reviewer1208832 on Dec 27, 2010

It's all natural; cleans and balances my skin perfectly without drying alcohol or other ingredients. Price is better than buying this in a store. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a quality skin toner.

My favorite toner

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Oct 09, 2015

I have oily, breakout-prone skin. This is my favorite toner, it is astringent but not too drying. It helps to keep my skin clear and calms it down and I love that it has a low pH, that is much better for the skin. (In fact, the pH is very low, so if you have sensitive skin it may be too low for your liking but my skin is used to low pH products.) The smell isn't exactly pleasant, though, that's the only negative but I can live with that because it works so well. Highly recommended for people with oily skin that isn't extremely sensitive!

Cleans face after washing my face

Posted by 5412657838151808919 on Feb 15, 2013

I've been using this astringent for over 6 months now, I thought I washed my face carefully, but using this astringent proved that washing is not enough. It's very light and refreshing, cleans very well but not harsh, and has a very light scent. I would totally recommend it to everyone.

Excellent