surprise

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Jun 16, 2016

Didn't expect much as tried too many different brands of hair mask/ conditioners . But this one is surprisingly good! Instant drink-up for my dry hair end:)

Just good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I have relaxed hair. And I bought this conditioner because of all the good reviews that I read on i herb. I'm not disappointed but I've tried a lot of better mask. For me it doesn't condition my hair much but it does help with detangling

Not impressed

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Aug 23, 2013

This product claims to be deep conditioning, but it just felt like an ordinary conditioner. I wasn't impressed. It's not a bad product, but I've used other conditioners that moisturized my hair much better.

Doesn't do anything

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jun 07, 2013

I was excited to try this because of its glowing reviews. My hair is super long has been dried out due to coloring. My hair is very greasy at the roots but extremely dry and brittle half way down. This temporarily made my hair soft but after washing the effect is gone and but did not improve its condition in the long run. Will not recommend.

The Best Mask for hair!!!

Posted by Reviewer2919520 on Jan 20, 2011

This is best mask for my dry, tangled and blond hair!!! Will buy again)))

Love it!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

I love the smell of this masque, I love it! will order this masque again and again!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Nov 15, 2010

There's not much choice other than this. Won't say its the best.

Earth Science, Deep Conditioning Masque, Olive & Avocado

Posted by Reviewer2091394 on Feb 23, 2012

The best hair mask! After applying my hair look very nice, smooth as silk, very shiny!

Masque

Posted by Reviewer2697654 on Mar 04, 2012

My favourite hair treatment so far, and I have tried a lot! Will buy again

Best!

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Jun 08, 2010

I bought trial size of this hair masque once and I fell in love with it!!!!!!!!My hair felt so smooth and soft. Looove the scent too. I would buy this again and again.