Made me breakout on my hairline

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

Other than that a great masque/conditioner.

surprise

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Jun 16, 2016

Didn't expect much as tried too many different brands of hair mask/ conditioners . But this one is surprisingly good! Instant drink-up for my dry hair end:)

Good smell conditioner

Posted by 5709843910494127476 on Jun 27, 2016

The smell of this conditioner is wonderful. The hair feels smooth and soft after using, but don't expect long-lasting effect. Can't really help to improve the quality of hair, but I like the smell and the instant result, it deserves a 4-star rating.

Just good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I have relaxed hair. And I bought this conditioner because of all the good reviews that I read on i herb. I'm not disappointed but I've tried a lot of better mask. For me it doesn't condition my hair much but it does help with detangling

Not impressed

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Aug 23, 2013

This product claims to be deep conditioning, but it just felt like an ordinary conditioner. I wasn't impressed. It's not a bad product, but I've used other conditioners that moisturized my hair much better.

Doesn't do anything

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jun 07, 2013

I was excited to try this because of its glowing reviews. My hair is super long has been dried out due to coloring. My hair is very greasy at the roots but extremely dry and brittle half way down. This temporarily made my hair soft but after washing the effect is gone and but did not improve its condition in the long run. Will not recommend.

The Best Mask for hair!!!

Posted by Reviewer2919520 on Jan 20, 2011

This is best mask for my dry, tangled and blond hair!!! Will buy again)))

Love it!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

I love the smell of this masque, I love it! will order this masque again and again!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Nov 15, 2010

There's not much choice other than this. Won't say its the best.

BUENA MASCARILLA

Posted by 5715010738493648869 on Feb 03, 2015

Acabo de recibir esta mascarilla. Huele genial, deja el pelo limpio, e hidratado, me ha encantado. Como todos los productos de esta web, son buenísimos.