the best

Posted by Reviewer3025039 on Jul 12, 2012

It is the best conditioner for my hears. Only one cons is the small size.

Genious mask!

Posted by Reviewer1684088 on Jul 27, 2012

The best of any I ever bought. Moisturizes very well. My hair looks silky and shiny.

Good mask

Posted by Reviewer3022026 on Jul 31, 2012

Good mask, my hair is smooth like silk after this mask, but you should take really very small amount every time since the texture is kind of oily and difficult to wash out of your hair.

good hair conditioner

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 24, 2013

i use this as conditioner instead of hair masque. it conditions my hair well & is very moisturizing. too 'moisturising' it is kind of hard to rinse off.

worth trying

Posted by Reviewer2826827 on Jun 08, 2012

Used this shampoo together with Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, For Damaged Hair, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) and my hair went soooo smooth, silky and light. If that makes differenc than I'm coloured blonde, europian type ;)

мой любимый! my love!

Posted by iren21vek on Jun 23, 2012

The excellent conditioner - a mask, hair after it beautiful and smooth самый классный из всех, что я пробовала на iherb

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1724680 on Aug 19, 2012

This is one of the best hair masks that I've used! Makes my hair looking and feeling very healthy and shiny! Will buy again!

Like a real proffecional mask for great value

Posted by Reviewer1118934 on Aug 10, 2012

Great mask! Really moisturize the hair and shine! Great to use before some events when the hair is needed to look healthy and shining

tamed hair

Posted by Reviewer1068381 on Jun 11, 2013

works great. no need to add gel afterwards.

The best masque ever!

Posted by Reviewer2901284 on Jun 21, 2013

I have tried a lot of products for my hair. Any conditioner or masque worked like this one. Its the best product for my hair. Allready bought probably more than 10 units. The mask is not liquid so it lasts very long time. My hair is very long but it last two mont even using each two days.