The best masque ever!

Posted by Reviewer2901284 on Jun 21, 2013

I have tried a lot of products for my hair. Any conditioner or masque worked like this one. Its the best product for my hair. Allready bought probably more than 10 units. The mask is not liquid so it lasts very long time. My hair is very long but it last two mont even using each two days.

Better to keep it on hair for an hour before rinsing it off

Posted by 4986049114082046165 on Jun 23, 2013

Good mask for dry hair. Doesn't leave your hair oily.

You will like it.

Posted by 5727625478945098864 on Jul 15, 2013

The first time I used it, I got a great surprise, I couldn´t believe it was so effective....

love it

Posted by 4903558408895025350 on Dec 05, 2012

my hair looks better after the first use and it feels softer and shiner.

Nice conditioner

Posted by 5294442322112368875 on Dec 13, 2012

I use it mostly for deep conditioning, I just put it on my hair before showering/shampooing and leave it in for a couple of hours. I think it's a bit heavy to use all over the hair regularly as a conditioner.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1567845 on Dec 24, 2012

The best thing I have ever used for my long, damaged, dry hair. I've used like 100 kinds of different masques or oils before, but nothing has helped like this one - it's magical. After applying it, I don't even have to brush my hair anymore, because it's soft as silk. A wonderful, wonderful product, 10 stars from 5. Will def buy it again.

very good

Posted by 4914649616356189046 on Dec 28, 2012

After using this masque, my hair are soft and I comb them easily. I am fully satisfied.

Super

Posted by 5571929633518592008 on Jan 20, 2013

Šī ir labākā matu maska, ko esmu lietojusi! Man ir balināti mati, un pēc šīs maskas tie atgūst dzīvību. Matiem ir patīkami pieskarties. Kā bērnībā!!!

After a month of using it, this is a great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

I have normal-dry hair but did not like this product at first, After a while my hair grew kind of fond on this product and now I ADORE it! :) I also noticed it works extremely well combined with the Avalon biotin shampoo, not sure why.

I love this masque!

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

It is very gentle and gives soft, moisture and nourish hair, detangle all hair and it is the best I have tried! I have spent 2 bottles and I will buy it again!!