Love how soft and shiny my hair is!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Mar 17, 2015

I really like this hair masque! It makes my hair feel very soft after use. It also looks really healthy. I use it once a week and the bottle still has quite a lot in it after 2 months. There is a very mild natural scent; I find my hair still smells of my shampoo after I use this masque. Great product at a great price! Will buy again.

Excellent For Dry Hair!

Posted by 5055312367947142374 on Aug 11, 2014

(Hair: 3C/4A type, dark brown/black, thin, 17 inches long, dry ends prone to breakage) I have natural hair and recently I've noticed my hair ends getting dry and breaking off. I bought this hoping it would solve the problem and I have to say after just one use I noticed a huge difference. My hair ends are much softer, no longer feel weak and coarse and the breakage has reduced significantly. This product really is great for those needing deeper conditioning than what regular conditioners provide. I'll definitely be ordering more.

PERFECT

Posted by 5591096171467418858 on Mar 31, 2014

I love this deep conditioner, it makes my dry hair soft, and shiny. Good compo too.

I LOVE THIS MASQUE!!

Posted by 4928577459948615347 on Jun 18, 2016

seriously, re-ordered 3 times already. I love the smell and it leaves my hair so soft to touch. great product!

Mascarilla fantástica

Posted by 4886513686359309170 on Aug 29, 2013

Con poca cantidad, es suficiente. Pelo brillante y fuerte

Just great

Posted by 5276045476250382124 on Sep 10, 2016

I have curly hair. never had such a great hair mask! it leaves the hair soft and easy to brush.

the best mask ever

Posted by 5230483179849340905 on Feb 03, 2016

great mask,, my hair was really damaged from dying it ... it changed 100% after using this treatement

I will buy it again for sure.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 29, 2016

This is an awesome hair mask, and I love the fact it's natural and inexpensive.

Best Conditioning Masque

Posted by 5461829745079573011 on Apr 05, 2016

This product is grrat, it makes your hair super smooth and it really helps people with chemically treated hair.

Very good and affordable!!

Posted by Dazzlyn on Feb 02, 2014

This mask has a very nice scent while it does the job! After using the mask, I can go without conditioner the next day too and the hair is just as soft.. It really does wonders!! And doesn't hurt the pocket.. Using it once a week.. Just 1 tube lasts a long way!! Quick.. Try it today!!!