July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

Earth Science, Deep Conditioning Masque for Hair, Olive & Avocado, 6 oz (170 g)

$6.65
$9.50
Savings of: $2.85 (30% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 320 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 36-40 of 136 total

« Previous | 6 7 8 9 10 | Next »

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1724680 on Aug 19, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This is one of the best hair masks that I've used! Makes my hair looking and feeling very healthy and shiny! Will buy again!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Like a real proffecional mask for great value

Posted by Reviewer1118934 on Aug 10, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Great mask! Really moisturize the hair and shine! Great to use before some events when the hair is needed to look healthy and shining

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

the best mask of all that I have used

Posted by 5258269547489455553 on Aug 14, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Very good for my dry curl hair!!! Sometimes I could not brush hair, but this mask makes my hair too soft and I can style them without any problem (great volume of hair after mask)! Smell is wonderful! I'm allergic to silicons, but in spite of this I have no problem with mask ES! Суперувлажняющая маска для непослушных и пересушенных волос! Волосы легко укладываются, очень объемные! После применения приятный запах в течение дня. Мне не подходят средства с силиконами в составе, но здесь вроде как они есть, но никакого раздражения на коже головы не появилось. Закажу еще много раз!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great product

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Aug 18, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

my hair in now soft and silky feeling. my hair looks and feels much better!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

worth trying

Posted by Reviewer2826827 on Jun 08, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Used this shampoo together with Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, For Damaged Hair, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) and my hair went soooo smooth, silky and light. If that makes differenc than I'm coloured blonde, europian type ;)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 36-40 of 136 total

« Previous | 6 7 8 9 10 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives