love it

Posted by 4903558408895025350 on Dec 05, 2012

my hair looks better after the first use and it feels softer and shiner.

Nice conditioner

Posted by 5294442322112368875 on Dec 13, 2012

I use it mostly for deep conditioning, I just put it on my hair before showering/shampooing and leave it in for a couple of hours. I think it's a bit heavy to use all over the hair regularly as a conditioner.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1567845 on Dec 24, 2012

The best thing I have ever used for my long, damaged, dry hair. I've used like 100 kinds of different masques or oils before, but nothing has helped like this one - it's magical. After applying it, I don't even have to brush my hair anymore, because it's soft as silk. A wonderful, wonderful product, 10 stars from 5. Will def buy it again.

very good

Posted by 4914649616356189046 on Dec 28, 2012

After using this masque, my hair are soft and I comb them easily. I am fully satisfied.

Super

Posted by 5571929633518592008 on Jan 20, 2013

Šī ir labākā matu maska, ko esmu lietojusi! Man ir balināti mati, un pēc šīs maskas tie atgūst dzīvību. Matiem ir patīkami pieskarties. Kā bērnībā!!!

After a month of using it, this is a great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

I have normal-dry hair but did not like this product at first, After a while my hair grew kind of fond on this product and now I ADORE it! :) I also noticed it works extremely well combined with the Avalon biotin shampoo, not sure why.

I love this masque!

Posted by Clepsydra on Apr 14, 2013

It is very gentle and gives soft, moisture and nourish hair, detangle all hair and it is the best I have tried! I have spent 2 bottles and I will buy it again!!

Moisturise without Greasy Scalp

Posted by 4664424706296062397 on Mar 27, 2013

This mask is one of the best i have used. the texture is thick and rich. It conditions, treats and repair hair without weighing the hair down. Mildly scented. I would recommend for all hair types. Buying a second one today.

Best best best

Posted by 4822139863620971613 on Apr 03, 2013

This is the best hair treatment product ever ever-i have colored, highlighted dry long hair after masque my hair looks silky and shiny Will def buy it again and again LOVE THIS MASQUE

Better than others

Posted by altynai on Apr 28, 2013

Again ...this mask is great! Nice smell and texture. Deeply moisturizing and conditioning mask. But you will need a lot of patience and water to rinse it off:) Or use it in small amount onto your hair! Solid 5 stars!