Realmente nutritiva

Posted by 5295083836932218469 on Apr 07, 2015

A veces la utilizo como mascarilla, dejándola actuar más tiempo, y en otras ocasiones la suelo utilizar como acondicionador, de medios a puntas. Me deja el pelo suave, hidratado, fácil de desenredar, brillante... Me gusta muchísimo su aroma y textura, lo fácil que se aclara y también que cunde bastante. No me apelmaza el pelo ni me lo deja grasiento, lo que para mí es fundamental.

Very good conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2015306 on Oct 07, 2016

This is very good conditioner. Try it!

BEST product E V E R

Posted by 5549095667512022771 on Mar 19, 2014

I love the feel of my hair after this, its really soft and lovely. I try and leave it in as much as possible for maximum effect. i already have a backup in my closet.

good for blonde hair

Posted by 5497169501682778642 on Oct 25, 2016

good for blonde hair

For present

Posted by 5395775273329903030 on Nov 19, 2014

use for natural skin not for dye hair

great treatment

Posted by 4975821374756603344 on Feb 16, 2014

this product is perfect for hair! It makes my hair easy to comb, full-bodied and shiny. Everything i wanted from a hair treatment. I use it for 20 min instead of suggested 5 finishing the procedure by wrapping hair with masque with warm wet towel, wait for a couple of minutes and rinse it off - it makes my hair look as i just got an expensive salon treatment. I''ll definitely buy this masque again and recommend it to anyone!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

keep using avocado mask, mask it perfectly nourish hair, make a soft, but not naturally contain, but my hair is suitable, I repeat maybe the third time.These masks the impact is definitely felt and effective, but due to the fact that it contains a chemical additive (pvz.Amodimethicone - polymer, petroleum product

More Than Happy.

Posted by 5245904063186475272 on Mar 17, 2015

Makes my hair suuuper soft!

Imposible que no te guste

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Sep 22, 2014

Cualquiera que busque sedosidad a tope quedará encantado. La frecuencia del uso ya depende de si es determinante o no que contenga silicona, pero el pelo lo deja muy bien. Aun asi creo que me gusta más la intensiva de Andalou Naturals

great

Posted by lunish-123 on Sep 02, 2016

I really like it, seems to nourish the hair