Just good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 12, 2014

I have relaxed hair. And I bought this conditioner because of all the good reviews that I read on i herb. I'm not disappointed but I've tried a lot of better mask. For me it doesn't condition my hair much but it does help with detangling

pretty good

Posted by 4916944544869239432 on Jan 15, 2015

I've used better deep conditioners, but it did the job. No complaints. For reference, I have texlaxed hair and a few inches of natural growth - 2b/c-ish curls.

Cheap and reasonably effective

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on Jun 21, 2015

I think this product is okay. Makes my hair feel nice - have to be honest though it doesn't give the same results as some of the very expensive salon products/treatments - but then for the price I would not expect much more than 'reasonable'.

Average hair mask

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 27, 2016

Good but not excellent for sure.

No difference

Posted by 5411101172504957374 on Jun 14, 2016

I have tried so many shampoos and conditioners I have lost count. This would also fall under the 'Meh' category. It is no different from the store bought ones or any other conditioner. I don't even remember what it smells like. Which makes this quite forgettable.

No está mal...

Posted by 5732962425801664769 on Jun 04, 2014

Es una mascarilla normal, huele delicioso, eso sí, pero no me ofrece más de lo que me puede ofrecer el aceite de jojoba o de coco... por ese motivo no la volveé a comprar. No noto mejoría ni nada especial tras haberla usado.

Mascarilla hidratante

Posted by 4831313845673067488 on Sep 21, 2014

Esperaba más después de todas las reviews, aunque no es una mala mascarilla: hidrata bastante y es muy densa. Seguiré buscando otros productos que me convenzan más, no ayuda a que se formen mis rizos.