Earth Science, Eye Makeup Remover, Chamomile & Green Tea, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 3-star

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

I love Earth Science. I was a little disappointed that the directions suggest it needs to be washed off. I prefer just having to use a tissue to just wipe off. This company is great though. Great if you have some "extra time" in the AM.

OKAY

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Feb 08, 2010

I like that this product is not oily; however, the makeup does not come off easily. Perhaps that's why there is oil is many eye makeup removers There is no residue though and I like that. I'd probably buy again.

Great product!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1520115 on Jul 17, 2010

I found it very gentle and great at removing eye makeup. Great product!

The product is just ok

Posted by Reviewer1613026 on Nov 16, 2010

Make what it should, but you have to rinse your eyes after using it.

Does the job, no irritation

Posted by Reviewer2062660 on Jan 19, 2011

Good product, though it is more an oil or gel than a cream. It is clear and is easy to use, I use it with a wet washcloth though, don't put cotton near my eyes because of the fuzz. The product seems to be drying though, and my eyes always feel a bit tight when I use it. I rinse it with cold water after, but always have to use an eye cream to get rid of the tightness. Probably won't buy again, but it is a decent product.