Not my cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer2836527 on Apr 25, 2011

I tried getting used to this, since I thought it was because I was used to the oil-based eye makeup removers, but I had to give up eventually. It takes a long time and a lot of rubbing to remove my mascara (Kanebo 38 degrees) and non-waterproof eyeliner/eyeshadow. The gel consistency is okay enough and the smell, but I feel my eyes get really dry and tight afterwards. I put a dab on a lukewarm, moist cotton pad and gently press it against my eye, but no matter how long or how much gel is on the pad I still end up having to rub my eyes which I suppose cause the burning sensation around the eyes. Will not buy again.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1609322 on May 02, 2011

doesn't work at all for eye makeup especially mascara. and wasteful since u have to use at least 3 cottons to get it off and then i had to use my old remover to finish off the job. i would return it if i didn't have to pay to ship.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 16, 2011

After reading all the great reviews, I thought this would be a great product, but it definitely isn't very effective as a make-up remover. I had to rub and rub FOREVER to my non-waterproof mascare off, and in the end I gave up and used my regular store make-up remover instead, which removed it in an instant. My eyes were very sore afterwards because of all the rubbing. :( Won't use it again.

Burned my eyes!

Posted by livelig on Mar 02, 2012

The product removed the mascara, but it also set my eyes on fire. Will not use or purchase again.

Money wasted

Posted by Reviewer2515973 on Sep 02, 2011

Does not take off make up.

no good

Posted by 5152244282883070099 on May 25, 2016

can't remove waterproof mascara

ouch!

Posted by Reviewer1002375 on Apr 26, 2009

This stuff COMPLETELY burns my eyes. I'm really bummed out.

Eh..

Posted by Reviewer2664968 on Jan 29, 2011

Its more lile a gel... Could remove eyeshadow, but not mascara It irritates my eyes

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2537440 on Mar 17, 2011

Did not budge my waterproof mascara, thick like a gel. would not purchase again.

Feels greasy

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Mar 09, 2012

Dont like this at all! Feels greasy and sticky. Used it 2 times and trew it away...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »