I don't like

Posted by 4724246018722433833 on Apr 27, 2016

not working not clean

¡Esto no desmaquilla!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

Si usas máscara de pestañas, cualquiera, no hace falta que sea waterproof, olvídate de este producto porque te vas a dejar las pestañas en el intento. Tal vez sirva para desmaquillar el rostro, pero no compensa. No repito, obviamente.

I did not receive

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Apr 25, 2015

I did not receive

Terrible at removing eye makeup

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

This has a thick consistency and too much of the product usually comes out whenever I squeeze it out. Is very ineffective at removing eye makeup too, especially waterproof makeup. It gets very messy afterwards. Overall I just dislike the use of this product and would stick with my L'Oreal one.

dont buy

Posted by 5404224461476101382 on Oct 19, 2014

this is probably the worst purchase ever. water does better than this.

눈이 너무 따가워요...

Posted by Reviewer2718027 on Aug 08, 2014

웬만하면 별한개는 안주는데.... 눈이 정말 말도못하게 따가워요 눈점막이 뜨겁고 화끈거리고... 대신 화장은 매우 잘 지워집니다 마스카라 아이라이너 다 잘 지워져요.... 눈에는 너무 아파서 립리무버로 써야할 거 같아요

Terrible

Posted by dianais on Jul 01, 2014

This formula gave me a mild allergic reaction. My eyes were always red and burning, it took me a couple of days to realize it was because of the makeup remover. The problems just stopped, once I stopped using it. It is also quite hard to use since it has a gel consistency which doesn't really clean the make up.

bad

Posted by 5145307661433431121 on Jun 09, 2014

doesn't work at all for eye makeup especially mascara. and wasteful since u have to use at least 3 cottons to get it off and then i had to use my old remover to finish off the job. i would return it if i didn't have to pay to ship.

doesn't work

Posted by 5736243113133207037 on Feb 19, 2014

It was such a mistake to read all the comments in order of "helpful". I normally wear eyeliner(non waterproof) and waterproof mascara, and it barely removes them. I've tried the remover with cotton pad, swabs, and fingers. but it seemed to be impossible to remove all my eye makeup. Like other comments, it's transparent gel type product with nice fresh scent which I loved; however doesn't function as an eye makeup remover. If you use a little eyeliner without waterproof mascara, it might work for you.

Too dry

Posted by 5124943627809724456 on Jan 18, 2014

This product made my skin very dry

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »