Earth Science, Eye Makeup Remover, Chamomile & Green Tea, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

5 Star Product

Posted by Reviewer2828044 on Oct 08, 2008

This is my all-time favorite eye makeup remover. Gentle on the skin and gets all the makeup off easily. Does not leave you with dry skin on lids. Highly recommended!!

Non oily - good price!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I like this eye make up remover. It cleans nicely, even waterproof mascara, it has a nice smell and does not irritate my eyes. Good ingredients too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Jun 27, 2010

lightweight, washes off, non-greasy, non irritating...perfect eyemakeup remover.

Cleanses well, very gentle.

Posted by Reviewer3091204 on Nov 13, 2010

I wanted to love this E-MU remover, but the truth is that it's only good not great. It cleanses relatively well, never had to go to bed with panda eyes or anything :), but it takes a bit of extra time to remove eyeliner that's close to the lash-line or mascara. However, it IS very gentle, you've got to love that. I had some signs of eczema starting up on my eyelids but this did not aggravate the skin at all. I'm not so sure how I feel about the gel-formula, it certainly takes some getting used to, but I guess that's a personal preference. I'll have a look at other products but I'll repurchase if I can't find anything better.

Please like my review and check out my other reviews as well! :)

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 17, 2013

This was amazing! It removed everything around my eyes with just one cotton pad. Here's what I do.. Before you use this. Wet your eyes and stroke gently with your fingers on your eyes, to remove your makeup with water first.. And then use this. You will look like a panda first before using this.. But it makes such a difference. The only thing I don't like about this is that it contains phenoxyethanol. :(