terrible

Posted by Reviewer1609322 on May 02, 2011

doesn't work at all for eye makeup especially mascara. and wasteful since u have to use at least 3 cottons to get it off and then i had to use my old remover to finish off the job. i would return it if i didn't have to pay to ship.

bright eyes

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 22, 2007

Safe ingredients and great results.

Amazing

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

When I first got this I was a little bit hesitant - it looks like a gel and I usually want nothing "gel-y" close to my eyes. But oh shocker - it's amazing. A little goes a long way, and it even removes my mac gel eyeliner like no ones business.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Oct 16, 2011

After reading all the great reviews, I thought this would be a great product, but it definitely isn't very effective as a make-up remover. I had to rub and rub FOREVER to my non-waterproof mascare off, and in the end I gave up and used my regular store make-up remover instead, which removed it in an instant. My eyes were very sore afterwards because of all the rubbing. :( Won't use it again.

Really works well

Posted by Reviewer3346478 on Jan 20, 2008

Better than expected, just don't use too much or it can get into your eyes, although it won't sting. iHerb service was fast and great, received in four days overseas!

Marvelously gentle!

Posted by Reviewer2313272 on Jan 23, 2008

I enjoy the softness and quick clean-up with the use of this product.

Good eye makeup remover

Posted by Reviewer1628765 on Aug 01, 2010

Very gentle, yet effective

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2011832 on Apr 27, 2010

Very gentle, non-irritating. Does a great job!

Works so well

Posted by 5254435731925888808 on Jul 20, 2014

Always had some difficulty in removing water-proof mascara and eyeliner using other liquid makeup removers, but this product really does the job in gently removing the makeup completely and moisturising the eyes! Great product

Great product

Posted by 5577443423680332427 on Aug 26, 2012

I had a problem with eye makeup removers. I don't like those that you put with cotton pad, and those that you use with water because they don't clean good enough and are not always gentle to eyes. My problem was solved when I found Earth Science remover. It's gentle to eyes and cleans very well.