Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Earth Science, Gentle Facial Scrub, Apricot, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Earth Science, Apricot Gentle Facial Scrub

Posted by Reviewer3001374 on Apr 13, 2008

NOT AS ADVERTISED! TOTALLY DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS!! I have used this product for years. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED iHerb did not catch the change. One of the many new ingredients, titanium dioxide, I am allergic to.

Beware, Actual Ingredients differ from online description

Posted by Reviewer1266073 on Aug 16, 2008

I bought this scrub because the ingredients list on iherb.com looked all natural. I just received the item and like the above person mentioned, the ingredients are very different. Apart from the natural ingredients there are also many chemicals like Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteraeth-5, etc. I was trying to stay away from those! iherb.com should correct their description.

Don't care for this scrub

Posted by Reviewer1490952 on Jun 28, 2010

I was spoiled by CamoCare's Bamboo scrub which was discontinued. That was ultra smooth with teeny tiny granules of bamboo, and my face never broke out when I used it. I tried this and the chunks of apricot are just too big; ick! They really need to pulverize them a lot more. Won't be buying this again.

My skin loves this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3008276 on Apr 14, 2009

I happen to have the most sensitive skin on the face of the planet. Suffering from a lifetime of allergies and an overactive immune system, I have to be extremely careful what I come in contact with. That being said, my skin also happens to be painfully dry. This product effectively cleanses my skin without causing any allergic reaction, or overdrying.

Love it!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Feb 07, 2008

Fabulous. Couldn't be happier. As far as a daily exfoliator, this is probably the best one I've found so far. If the previous reviewer never mentioned that it's more than gentle (and indeed, it is), I wouldn't have bought it since I was looking for a good scrub that thoroughly exfoliates. Well, thanks to that reviewer, I have myself a new facial care favorite.