July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Earth Science, Problem Skin Treatment, For Men, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Would not recommend if you are a women.

Posted by Reviewer2112459 on Nov 23, 2011

I bought this for myself even though it for men because it has alot of soothing ingredients and does not have alcohol as alot of women's toners do.I also thought since it is a natural product the fragrance can not be so bad.I even asked Earth Science if women could use it they said they could but the scent is masculine.It sure is it smells very strongly of men's cologne the scent is very strong like aftershave I cannot tolerate it (for myself) So if you are a women and you are thinking of buying this for yourself as I did I would not recommend it I am sure it is a great product for men though based on the ingredients. I am only writing this review for other women who are thinking of buying this for themselves.

This will make you cough!

Posted by Reviewer1903264 on Dec 02, 2011

I like the product, I think it works (used it on my husbands acne-back and my arm pits after shaving and it did reduce pimples and pumps). I even like the scent, it's quite unisex. But oh my what happens if you spray this straight on your skin without using a cotton pad - there is something in the formula that really makes u cough! I wonder what that is. But make sure you spray in a place where the ventilation works...

Overwhelming smell.

Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Nov 27, 2012

Smells a lot. Does the job.