Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2426275 on Jan 02, 2012

Since being disabled by Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, I have had a hard time finding hair products that are safe for me but still do a good job on my waist-long hair. This products fits the bill on both counts. I hope they never change it!

Wonderful lack of smell!

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Mar 11, 2009

Zero smell, foams easily, washes hair very well without causing iritation. Great product for those severly affected by odour.

Works fine but is a little drying

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Nov 08, 2010

It lathers very well, is scent-free, and is cheap. However, I find it a bit drying and have switched to using Aubrey Organics.

Earth Science, Fragrance Free Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1196570 on May 16, 2008

I purchased this as a "gentle" shampoo, and this really is a good shampoo for kids. No problems there. Just don't use it on colored hair. Totally stripped my henna.

great fragrance free shampoo

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Mar 13, 2012

this shampoo cleans hair & scalp thoroughly without drying hair out. it has no hanky panky ingredients and that is always a plus.

Earth Science shampoo, fragrance free

Posted by ChooseHealth on Jan 18, 2010

Great shampoo, I alternate between Giovanni, magnetic energizing and this one, works great and it is fragrance free.

Repackaging unfortunate

Posted by Reviewer2544156 on Sep 14, 2008

The shampoo is great. The repackaging into a smaller bottle was unfortunate. Anyone with long, thick hair will go through these newer bottles too quickly.

non-irritating but kind of harsh on hair

Posted by Reviewer1100371 on Sep 23, 2013

Since the bottle has changed, the shampoo also seems different - it is now a different consistency, although ingredient list remains the same. My hair is not looking as good as usual - it seems like the shampoo is a little more harsh. I will be using their hair masque as I have read good reviews of it and switching to another brand for awhile before returning to this one. I am suspecting that this one is good for occasional clarifying but maybe not so great for daily use. I am not sure if the formula has changed; I have found sometimes companies change the formula before changing the label. Or if maybe I have just used it too long and it is just too harsh to use regularly and is starting to take too much of a toll. Either way, not going to use it daily anymore. Looking into Jason and Desert Essence unscented, which I have not tried. It is non-irritating, though, so that is a huge plus. I'm sure this would be fine for those with short hair. For reference, I have waist-length hair.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1277240 on Oct 30, 2008

I have fragrance allergies, and I like the way this shampoo cleans mildly and leaves my hair feeling great.

No more itchy scalp!

Posted by 5051080191517172368 on Apr 24, 2015

I'm allergic to artificial fragrances which have caused my scalp to become horribly itchy. This is one of the few shampoo brands that work great for me, cleans my hair really well without drying out my scalp.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »