Blue for You

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Apr 13, 2010

This mask is bright blue. At first, it was kind of exciting, and I felt like a kid with finger paints. Also, kind of feels like I'm decorative, like a native of some sort, so it sort of mood-lifting to wear. On the other hand, the blue stains my face puff and wash cloth. It comes out in the washing machine, but does not look nice on the cloths. Also, if you have any open pimples or scrapes on your face, it will color them blue, and you'll have to scrub them to get clean, causing further damage. I, therefore, do not recommend this for open areas, only for smooth skin. The mask itself dries hard, so I do not recommend leaving on over ten minutes, or your face will feel hot and suffocated. Still, it does tingle as indicated, and the ingredients are good. If I could, I'd give it a 3.5 stars, but will opt for the positive and give it a 4.

Tingly, but difficult to wash off and stains clothing

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jun 30, 2011

Product feels nicely tingly the first few minutes it's on, and does not irritate the skin. I could not give it 5 stars, however, because it is fiercely difficult to remove and stained my shirt. The manufacturer should reformulate it without the intense blue dye, in my opinion.

:-)

Posted by Reviewer1614956 on Oct 29, 2010

i heared this Masque is amazing for minimizing pore. i have used it everyday since i purchased. now i feel pore is minimized a little..i think it is effective.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer2184228 on Feb 02, 2011

This stuff burns when you first put it on, but it does not irritate your skin. It's pretty awesome and I recommend it.

from Minsk, Belarus

Posted by Reviewer2657392 on Apr 29, 2011

This masque have brightly blue color, in first minutes of use it is felt cooling effect. The minus - isn't so well washed off. It is pleasant that the masque can be used on spots on all night long.

good

Posted by Reviewer2498274 on Jan 31, 2011

blue mask pack. it like smuf used it, my skin will be soft and bright nomally good

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Oct 01, 2012

good, effective mask. the only thing I don't like is a little burning pain on my face during a couple of minutes just after applying. but after that everything is OK. there is neither redness nor irritation on my skin.

Difficult to wash off

Posted by fscracken on Aug 29, 2012

General effect.

!

Posted by Reviewer2882997 on Aug 13, 2011

Dry my skin. Not effective.