Works well

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Nov 20, 2011

This works well, and I used it a seven-seater MPV and hatch back with equal success. It really does work to diffuse the scent. Only problem is that the diffuser gets quite hot after some time, and the scent pads dry up quite quickly. You'll have to replace the oils every 2 days or so.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer3136276 on Dec 13, 2008

Doesn't require a lot of oil to be effective. Shuts off when the car does. Worth the price!

An aroma therapy session in your car!

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on May 02, 2014

Whenever, I stuck in traffic, it doesn't concern me. Because I would do an aroma therapy session in the care :-)

Great Concept

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Feb 16, 2009

Great item, aromatherapy while driving, what a great concept!!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer3334748 on May 06, 2009

the aromatherapy diffuser works great, I only wish it had an on/off switch so that I could leave it pluged in.

GREAT FOR CAR SMELL!

Posted by Reviewer1653067 on Aug 11, 2010

I really like this diffuser. Although I had to really search for a good Vanilla oil for this because the one on here did not get great reviews! It is great for your car, but just have to constantly switch out my phone charger with this in order to use, so just keep that in mind if you only have one car lighter:) I have 2, but my other is for my GPS. That is the only drawback.

Works... for the first 5 minutes!

Posted by Sleepless on Sep 01, 2016

I didn't want to believe the bad reviews. I was desperate for this product and thought I'd order it before I judged. I can honestly say it is useless! I am sensitive to smells and own a small car. Even so, I had to use an obscene amount of high-grade pure essential oils (~30 drops) to notice the smell. And then, it only lasted for a little while. I thought I might notice a faint scent getting back into the car after work, but not at all. I tried it for several days with different oils, but the results were the same. I am very disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2432693 on Apr 18, 2011

Wish the scent would last a few more days that it does. Seems to need new drops placed on the filter every 2-3 days to keep the scent going strong.

love love love

Posted by 5263526655226450173 on May 22, 2016

keep my car or camper smelling great, without the use of harmful spray's and you can control the strength, and doesn't take space just plug into any lighter outlet.

works well

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Dec 19, 2010

I like how you can use different oils and your car smells fresh and not like a toilet

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »