Earth Therapeutics, Anti-Bacterial Complexion Towel, 11.25 in x 12 in (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Earth Therapeutics, Anti-Bacterial Complexion Towel

Posted by Reviewer1947505 on Feb 07, 2011

I had the Earth Therapeutics, Anti-Bacterial Complexion cleaning pads and really liked them. I have been having a real issue with getting my acne to heal and thought this Towel might help. My skin is healing and I really like this towel. It is very soft and I only use it to dry my face. I recommend this towel for anyone trying to keep bacteria off of you face.

Good with facial wash

Posted by Reviewer2131260 on Mar 08, 2011

I use in conjunction with the Nutribiotic Cleanser and it is fantastic!

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 01, 2014

I've been using these towels to wash my face for about 2 years and I love them. Not only are they anti-bacterial, but they exfoliate my skin gently...gently being the key word here!! My skin is so soft and clean after washing with these towels...and the cost to use them is under $30.00/year, which is very low and well worth the money. My son, who has had severe adult acne for many years, now uses them with his acne face wash and also uses them in the shower with his acne body wash. His acne is almost gone since using these towels!! Using them is the best way to wash your face (and body!!). I highly recommend Earth Therapeutics, Anti-Bacterial Complesion Towels to everyone!!

Supersoft <3

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jul 11, 2012

I love washing my face with this, its so silky. Its large and it makes u feel clean despite its mushiness. I tend to get makeup stains on it, and they are a bit hard to remove. They should make it in another colour, like navy or brown, since it can look dirty fairly quickly. But I still like it a lot.

Does what it says on the tin

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Jan 06, 2012

I love this towel, it is super soft and does a great job at cleaning my face from oil after using the oil cleansing method.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »