I like it!

Posted by 5439780628093674208 on Sep 29, 2012

This sponge is really great! It cleans very vell. I use it for clean my baby, because it is more effective than soap and too soft. I want to buy another to clean my face.

A staple product!

Posted by bohemianism on May 27, 2013

This loofah is a staple for me. It is great value and washes up really well within a stocking bag in the washing machine. The pad is double sided, loofah one side and soft terry fabric on the other. I find the best way to prepare this loofah for use is to either soak it in warm water briefly or let it run under the shower water, this softens the loofah. I first use the fabric side to lather face wash and clean away any makeup and then use the loofah to gently buff away any dry skin, I use a tiny amount of cream cleanser when exfoliating. I use this on my face, elbows, knees and ankles. I have given these to relatives and friends who have been really impressed, especially my friend with psoriasis.

Quite nice

Posted by Reviewer2512561 on Jun 01, 2011

From Moscow, Russia A little bit rough, but seems good for face and neck massage.

Ok ~ nice and natural exfoliant

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Aug 22, 2012

Ok ~ nice and natural exfoliant

works..but

Posted by saraik on Oct 22, 2012

This product works and i bought it to better clean my face with the cleansers I use. My skin feels so much better vs washing my face with just my finger tips. I also clean it and use to exfoliate my lips. However it holds to much water which can sometimes be annoying. So that's something to watch. Make sure you wring it out completely and keep in a dry place.

good pad

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Feb 08, 2013

good pad

cool

Posted by Reviewer2923368 on Aug 21, 2012

it is a cool pad, but for a face i think its too harsh

Genial para la limpieza nocturna diaria

Posted by 4978643494523944350 on Feb 19, 2014

La utilizo diariamente en mi limpieza facial nocturna y estoy muy contenta, es respetuosa con la piel (siempre que no se ejerce demasiada presión) y siento que realiza una limpieza profunda.

Good to remove dead cells

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Aug 25, 2011

I used it on my face and it gives me a clean glow!

Surprise with the size, never saw so small pads

Posted by Reviewer2824461 on Jun 05, 2011

So small... haven't seen the size in discription. Pay attention to that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »