Best mask I ever had!

Posted by Reviewer2091316 on Dec 12, 2012

Before I had many masks but this the best. Soft and silky!!! Great comfort! Comfortable for nose and adjustable. Thank you herb)))

Not recommended

Posted by Reviewer1823140 on Nov 14, 2012

This product is misrepresented in the picture. In actuality it has a huge logo on front of the mask, making you a sleeping billboard. The material is not soft, I doubt it's silk - it's very tough and rough. The cut isn't well designed to fit around the nose and it's uncomfortable.

couldnt try it, but i bet it was good :c

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

one of my bags of ethyriol was broken and ruined the mask. never got to try it :c but it felt sooo soft

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Jul 28, 2012

I really like this sleep mask very much, it's big,plush is so cozy for the face. The stripe is ajustable and it makes mask suitable both for an adult and a child.

Comfortable to sleep in

Posted by abbyiherb on Jun 01, 2012

I like the fact that this mask does a good job of hiding the light and it's also comfortable. The only thing I'd change is to not have it as thick. With the hotter weather, I do feel like it heats up my eyelids so to speak.

Sleep Mask

Posted by Reviewer2204483 on Apr 26, 2012

Too much light flows in under the mask because it doesn't fit at all around the nose. Will not recommend this at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »