Great for first time users!

Posted by Reviewer1259745 on Mar 31, 2011

I think this brush is the best on the market to get used to dry brush your skin. If you are new to this trend then this would be a good pick to start with.

Great body brush

Posted by Reviewer2406177 on Apr 30, 2010

I'm glad I got this brush. It is not too rough and not too soft. It works great to exfoliate the places on my back I can not reach.

Poor Quality

Posted by Reviewer2878254 on Feb 24, 2009

Bristles started to mat after a few days. Will never buy again; not worth it at any price. This created a rough surface. This never happened with the natural boar's bristle brushes I had in the past.

Scrubily wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2070192 on May 05, 2009

My husband wanted a nice brush and I saw this and gave it a try. A very good bargain for the money. The bristles are soft enough not to hurt, but get the job done.

great

Posted by Reviewer1381445 on Jun 02, 2009

This is a great body brush. It's not too rough, yet feels like it's exfoliating the skin like it should.

great brush

Posted by Reviewer3192355 on Jun 10, 2010

great quality brush with just the right amount of firmness to the bristles

NIce brush

Posted by Reviewer1408270 on Dec 22, 2010

I use this for doing a dry-brush before my shower - nice bristles, not too rough, does a nice job.

Recommended

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 12, 2011

This is a good body brush with a long handle and wide brush. It scrubs well without scratching the skin.

A GREAT BRUSH

Posted by Reviewer2802697 on May 03, 2009

I use the body brush every day and it is as good as the day of purchase (months ago). I'm now looking for a firm brush that can be used in the shower, in addition to my dry brush.

Very nice

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012

I really this brsuh. Long handle - very easy to use. Bristles are not too harsh for my skin. I really enjoy using it for dry skin brushing