Good Body Brush

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on May 13, 2012

Have been using this the last few weeks and it definitely helps with lumps and bumps on the skin. My skin is now silky smooth

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer1700058 on Jan 18, 2010

I will give it a 5 stars it is wasnt too short, iherb should bring in the long handle. I agreed with the previous user that it gets waterlogged rather quickly and cause it to get a out of shape. But overall it was easy to brush given the design compare to those wooden handle type.

Perfect for dry body brushing.

Posted by treesaregreen on Jun 02, 2013

I like to dry body brush to stimulate the lymphatic system and exfoliate my legs. This brush is soft enough for beginners but still bristly enough to exfoliate really well. I really like it, the price is very reasonable and since using it i have gotten fewer ingrown hairs.

Good for the price.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

The product info says you can use it wet or dry, but I wouldn't use it in the shower if I were you. The handle is palm and it gets waterlogged rather quickly! A good dry brush though, medium bristle.

Awesome for dry brushing

Posted by ejade03 on Mar 31, 2014

It does shed the first few times you use it but that stops after a little while. Works great for getting circulation going and nice natural bristles. Really great price too.