July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Earth Therapeutics, Purest Palm Body Brush, 1 Brush (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

10 for function

Posted by Reviewer3090967 on Jun 30, 2012

I love this brush! Comfortable & easy to brush the whole body--and I'm not a barbie. Sure my husband teased me that it looks like a shrunken toilet brush but that won't change how I feel about it. The bristles are just as soft and still just as firm as they need to be. I can actually feel my blood circulation improving as I use it without my sensitive skin areas being irritated.

Great for dry brushing

Posted by Reviewer1310526 on Mar 18, 2010

I love this brush. The handle allows me to reach my back and the brush does not "shed." I can whole-heartedly recommend this brush.

Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Very good brush, effective for exfoliating. I was impressed that the bristles were sturdy and didn't chip away with use. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on May 13, 2011

Easy to hold and use, nice natural bristles that create circulation....dry use only, would not wet it...very happy with this item

Amazing!

Posted by 5194380732372608028 on Feb 12, 2013

I just recently started dry brushing and I can't begin to explain how much I love it! This is my first bush and over all it is great. The only downside is that it has a short handle so it can be hard to reach all parts of your back. But that's not a big deal. You just get to stretch while your brush! haha...I would definitely buy this again!