10 for function

Posted by Reviewer3090967 on Jun 30, 2012

I love this brush! Comfortable & easy to brush the whole body--and I'm not a barbie. Sure my husband teased me that it looks like a shrunken toilet brush but that won't change how I feel about it. The bristles are just as soft and still just as firm as they need to be. I can actually feel my blood circulation improving as I use it without my sensitive skin areas being irritated.

Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Very good brush, effective for exfoliating. I was impressed that the bristles were sturdy and didn't chip away with use. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for dry brushing

Posted by Reviewer1310526 on Mar 18, 2010

I love this brush. The handle allows me to reach my back and the brush does not "shed." I can whole-heartedly recommend this brush.

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on May 13, 2011

Easy to hold and use, nice natural bristles that create circulation....dry use only, would not wet it...very happy with this item

Amazing!

Posted by 5194380732372608028 on Feb 12, 2013

I just recently started dry brushing and I can't begin to explain how much I love it! This is my first bush and over all it is great. The only downside is that it has a short handle so it can be hard to reach all parts of your back. But that's not a big deal. You just get to stretch while your brush! haha...I would definitely buy this again!

Best brush I've found for dry skin brushing

Posted by juliem on Feb 18, 2013

I've bought a few brushes now and this is the best one I've come across for dry skin brushing. It's a perfect size and is ideal for a satisfying and invigourating scrub. I'm planning to buy this one again when it wears out.

My favorite dry brushing

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Jun 11, 2014

My favorite and it is easy to hang. I just wish the handle doesnt stab me when I grip it.

Good for exfoliating the skin

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 17, 2014

This palm brush is good for exfoliating the skin and not too harsh.

The search is over!

Posted by Northernlights on Apr 12, 2013

I really like this brush. I am 5 ft and this just the right size for me, lol. Some brushes are just too bulky, but this is light and easy to navigate. Compact enough to carry when I travel. The first time I used it, there was a little shedding but a month later it's fine. The bristles are not too hard. My skin is much softer and smoother now. As other reviewers have commented, it does get waterlogged really fast, but every now and then I hang it outside in the sun to dry completely.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2290206 on May 05, 2014

Love it. A little rough, but that's good for skin and cellulite.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »