July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Earth Therapeutics, Purest Palm Body Brush, 1 Brush (Discontinued Item)

Good brush

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on May 13, 2011

Easy to hold and use, nice natural bristles that create circulation....dry use only, would not wet it...very happy with this item

Amazing!

Posted by 5194380732372608028 on Feb 12, 2013

I just recently started dry brushing and I can't begin to explain how much I love it! This is my first bush and over all it is great. The only downside is that it has a short handle so it can be hard to reach all parts of your back. But that's not a big deal. You just get to stretch while your brush! haha...I would definitely buy this again!

Best brush I've found for dry skin brushing

Posted by juliem on Feb 18, 2013

I've bought a few brushes now and this is the best one I've come across for dry skin brushing. It's a perfect size and is ideal for a satisfying and invigourating scrub. I'm planning to buy this one again when it wears out.

The search is over!

Posted by Northernlights on Apr 12, 2013

I really like this brush. I am 5 ft and this just the right size for me, lol. Some brushes are just too bulky, but this is light and easy to navigate. Compact enough to carry when I travel. The first time I used it, there was a little shedding but a month later it's fine. The bristles are not too hard. My skin is much softer and smoother now. As other reviewers have commented, it does get waterlogged really fast, but every now and then I hang it outside in the sun to dry completely.

Good for dry brushing!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 09, 2013

I dry brush with this before a shower in the shower area, it helps with circulation and circulation of the lymph nodes and gets rid of dead skin cells/shedding. It feels really good, especially on the back and when you have stress. God bless you all.