Perfection

Posted by 4905353790781565203 on Oct 04, 2016

Perfection I use it as a dry brush pre shower...recommend last two minute(build up to this) cold shower, it will change your life and your immune system for the better.x

Palm Body Brush

Posted by 5217004064980388803 on Sep 07, 2016

I'm impressed with this body brush. It's firm, but not too hard, and dries quickly cutting down the chance for mold. The price was awesome. Great quality too.

The search is over!

Posted by Northernlights on Apr 12, 2013

I really like this brush. I am 5 ft and this just the right size for me, lol. Some brushes are just too bulky, but this is light and easy to navigate. Compact enough to carry when I travel. The first time I used it, there was a little shedding but a month later it's fine. The bristles are not too hard. My skin is much softer and smoother now. As other reviewers have commented, it does get waterlogged really fast, but every now and then I hang it outside in the sun to dry completely.

Earth Therapeutics, Purest Palm Body Brush, 1 Brush

Posted by 5526354028086506241 on Jan 13, 2013

Excellent! Sredney rigidity and convenient to take to the gym!

Good for exfoliating the skin

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 17, 2014

This palm brush is good for exfoliating the skin and not too harsh.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2290206 on May 05, 2014

Love it. A little rough, but that's good for skin and cellulite.

Healthy

Posted by 4642840672849685014 on May 15, 2014

Product worthwhile excellent quality has won the admiration of my wife thanks you.

Good for dry brushing!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 09, 2013

I dry brush with this before a shower in the shower area, it helps with circulation and circulation of the lymph nodes and gets rid of dead skin cells/shedding. It feels really good, especially on the back and when you have stress. God bless you all.

Just what I needed....

Posted by 5512485749711671692 on Feb 05, 2014

I recently discovered 'dry brushing' and thought I would give this brush a try given it's so cheap. I've been experiencing breakouts on my back for a few years now (despite being an adult in my 30s!). I tried various moisturisers (for sensitive skin), not moisturising, back brushes, wash clothes, etc and everything seemed to made my back breakout worse. I have been using this brush for about 2 weeks and my back has improved significantly - it's just what I needed. The dry skin on my back is now being properly exfoliated and doesn't irritate my skin (important to brush lightly on the skin). Based on other reviews, I do not use this brush in the shower - only for dry brushing before I get into the shower. I recommend this product for anyone else experiencing similar problems w/their back and to improve their overall skin quality - my skin is now much smoother and softer.

Perfect for dry body brushing.

Posted by treesaregreen on Jun 02, 2013

I like to dry body brush to stimulate the lymphatic system and exfoliate my legs. This brush is soft enough for beginners but still bristly enough to exfoliate really well. I really like it, the price is very reasonable and since using it i have gotten fewer ingrown hairs.