Good for dry brushing

Posted by 5444966096062523549 on Mar 29, 2014

I use this brush for dry brushing and it is lovely, not too scratchy.

Works amazingly

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

Love this! I use it every day and have found my skin is significantly better than previously

!

Posted by Strelka on Mar 26, 2014

ērta un parocīga! atcerēties tik lietot. sausā veidā laba masāžas birste

Dry brushing

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Mar 18, 2014

I use this for dry brushing and it's great. My skin is smoother :)

Interesting.

Posted by 4694539825734788748 on Feb 06, 2014

So far I have been loving using this brush. Its a new experience, but I do think it is making a difference.

Just what I needed....

Posted by 5512485749711671692 on Feb 05, 2014

I recently discovered 'dry brushing' and thought I would give this brush a try given it's so cheap. I've been experiencing breakouts on my back for a few years now (despite being an adult in my 30s!). I tried various moisturisers (for sensitive skin), not moisturising, back brushes, wash clothes, etc and everything seemed to made my back breakout worse. I have been using this brush for about 2 weeks and my back has improved significantly - it's just what I needed. The dry skin on my back is now being properly exfoliated and doesn't irritate my skin (important to brush lightly on the skin). Based on other reviews, I do not use this brush in the shower - only for dry brushing before I get into the shower. I recommend this product for anyone else experiencing similar problems w/their back and to improve their overall skin quality - my skin is now much smoother and softer.

Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Very good brush, effective for exfoliating. I was impressed that the bristles were sturdy and didn't chip away with use. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good for dry brushing!

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jun 09, 2013

I dry brush with this before a shower in the shower area, it helps with circulation and circulation of the lymph nodes and gets rid of dead skin cells/shedding. It feels really good, especially on the back and when you have stress. God bless you all.

Perfect for dry body brushing.

Posted by treesaregreen on Jun 02, 2013

I like to dry body brush to stimulate the lymphatic system and exfoliate my legs. This brush is soft enough for beginners but still bristly enough to exfoliate really well. I really like it, the price is very reasonable and since using it i have gotten fewer ingrown hairs.

The search is over!

Posted by Northernlights on Apr 12, 2013

I really like this brush. I am 5 ft and this just the right size for me, lol. Some brushes are just too bulky, but this is light and easy to navigate. Compact enough to carry when I travel. The first time I used it, there was a little shedding but a month later it's fine. The bristles are not too hard. My skin is much softer and smoother now. As other reviewers have commented, it does get waterlogged really fast, but every now and then I hang it outside in the sun to dry completely.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »