Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 19, 2010

Good

nice brush

Posted by Reviewer1720978 on Jan 10, 2013

Nice brush

great

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

best tool for manual exfoliation and is cheap

Very good brush

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Sep 16, 2012

Wonder, how long will it last..

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2914526 on Sep 16, 2012

Love it for body brushing.

Perfect for dry brushing

Posted by Mayito on Dec 26, 2015

I love this brush because is very hard and this allow a good exfoliation before take a shower

A fantastic product easy to use

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

A fantastic product easy to use

Great product

Posted by 4628510372544604517 on Jul 17, 2016

This is the first body brush I have ever used so I don't have anything else to compare it to but I'm really happy with this brush. I use it before I shower and it really helps with my kerstosis pilaris but I haven't noticed much difference with my cellulite but it still deserves 5 stars for it's help with kp 😃

Just what I needed....

Posted by 5512485749711671692 on Feb 05, 2014

I recently discovered 'dry brushing' and thought I would give this brush a try given it's so cheap. I've been experiencing breakouts on my back for a few years now (despite being an adult in my 30s!). I tried various moisturisers (for sensitive skin), not moisturising, back brushes, wash clothes, etc and everything seemed to made my back breakout worse. I have been using this brush for about 2 weeks and my back has improved significantly - it's just what I needed. The dry skin on my back is now being properly exfoliated and doesn't irritate my skin (important to brush lightly on the skin). Based on other reviews, I do not use this brush in the shower - only for dry brushing before I get into the shower. I recommend this product for anyone else experiencing similar problems w/their back and to improve their overall skin quality - my skin is now much smoother and softer.

Interesting.

Posted by 4694539825734788748 on Feb 06, 2014

So far I have been loving using this brush. Its a new experience, but I do think it is making a difference.