10% Off Orders Over $40!

Earth's Best, Organic Baby Food, Fruit & Whole Grain Combinations, Plum Banana Brown Rice, 4 oz (113 g) (Discontinued Item)

good

Posted by Reviewer2073857 on Feb 22, 2012

baby love it

Excellent combination!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

Plums and bananas make a sweet yet tarty combination that is so delicious. My baby finished it without much fuss which means that he loves it! I like that this has brown rice added in it as well. Great for breakfasts and snack time! Will purchase again! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!