Safe, tasty baby cereal at great price

Posted by 4857636049683904171 on Jul 06, 2014

We did a lot of research when my son was about to turn 4 months old on what cereal to feed him. he was exclusively breast fed and fell ill when he was given formula. We wasted a lot of money on different formulas, only to experience him throwing up everything. Finally we had to order Holle formula milk from Germany. This had us very alerted when choosing cereal for him. We decided not to give any rice based cereal because of report of presence of arsene in it. Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain and other cereals in this series has been our baby's staple diet since beginning. He is 15 months old now, and thankfully we have only seen his Pediatrician for his growth check ups and some skin rashes (which i feel is due to the tropic whether in Singapore). Again shopping at iHerb has been a blessing as commercial baby food in SG is very expensive let alone be Organic. THANK YOU iHERB for allowing us the convenience of shopping organic food online at very affordable prices.

A handy baby food

Posted by 5249059627991591946 on Mar 12, 2014

Always good to have on hand incase my baby doesn't like her fresh food. Although, my baby prefers the plain variety.

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Dec 11, 2011

Great product

good product!

Posted by tiandaoxia on Jun 24, 2012

my child likes it very much.

good

Posted by Reviewer3160189 on Jan 11, 2012

good

it's OK

Posted by 4756371713091830710 on Dec 13, 2014

my baby love it

Baby loves this!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

My baby loves this! He is 7 months old and very uncooperative during feedings times if he doesn't like what he is eating and he loves this! Sat through the whole feeding and cooing with each mouthful. Taste was nice and mild with faint apple and sweet potato taste. A nice combination from just apple alone. I would buy this again. Very easy to mix with warm formula milk. Only downside was box was covered with plastic on the outside and cereal was already out of the box when it arrived. I find it strange that cereal wasn't within a inner bag in the box. Hope they would change the packaging. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Mixed Grain Cereal, Apple Sweet Potato, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by 4727649061269385721 on Nov 10, 2014

Not bad. Should have bought more as it is cheap.

Great!

Posted by 5510771566799122996 on Jun 17, 2015

A good Food for my baby!

OK